Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Realistically, who do we get? So not your likes of Pearson or Howe who will be comfortably waiting for Premier League jobs. Who has a damaged reputation a la Bruce or an up and comer from the lower Leagues with a desire to make a name for himself somewhere massive?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Simply there isn't a decent manager who will come to the club in way it is run. We will end up with the likes of the Cowleys or another one from the lower league treadmill who will bide time as the club sinks further into oblivion

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

IF chansiri was to bring in football people to run the club and work with a competent manager there is a great chance to kick on. Have I missed it where chansiri has said he’s run out of money? We need to start from scratch and build properly 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


Pulis unfortunately is probably the man to sort this - he took over from Monk at Middlesbrough and took them to the playoffs losing to Villa I think then had boro in the top 6 for most of his first full season but I think they dropped away in the last few games and he left or was not given a new contract 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, owlmanc said:

IF chansiri was to bring in football people to run the club and work with a competent manager there is a great chance to kick on. Have I missed it where chansiri has said he’s run out of money? We need to start from scratch and build properly 

for that you need an owner who actually listens, accepts he has made mistakes, learns from them, isn't a control freak, and gets a proper DoF and let them get on with it. More chance of me pulling Angelina Jolie

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elvin Parsnip said:


Pulis unfortunately is probably the man to sort this - he took over from Monk at Middlesbrough and took them to the playoffs losing to Villa I think then had boro in the top 6 for most of his first full season but I think they dropped away in the last few games and he left or was not given a new contract 

God..I hate watchin'.Pulis football......Hang on tho!!!..Get him until Covid eases off!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

Realistically, who do we get? So not your likes of Pearson or Howe who will be comfortably waiting for Premier League jobs. Who has a damaged reputation a la Bruce or an up and comer from the lower Leagues with a desire to make a name for himself somewhere massive?

We've defo got the players to stay up..although must admit Paterson looks wnak,play Marriot months last defender ffs,not the edge of our box,Monk..you are a mug. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...