After Monk Has Gone...

2 minutes ago, Glenn59 said:

In all serious senses no decent experienced manager would work with him, he has last say on it all and Paxo will be messing behind the scenes.

I know that, but I was being selfish. I'd rather be a football manager with my experience of playing on football manager when I was 15 than get p1ss wet through working on roofs n stuff 

16 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

We’ll all think, thank God... myself included. 

It doesn’t end there though does it.

It’ll feel weird being in that position again. 

It means someone/something failed us... another tick in the failure box for SWFC. 

How do we move forward ? 

New owners, who know what they are doing.

18 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Let's just sack him now and then take it from there.

Drop him off on the M1 and make him walk home. 

If I were the coach driver I would say I need my mandated break on the M40 - tell the players 5 minutes and monk 20. Be the funniest thing ever to hit the papers to say he was deliberately left.

33 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

We’ll all think, thank God... myself included. 

It doesn’t end there though does it.

It’ll feel weird being in that position again. 

It means someone/something failed us... another tick in the failure box for SWFC. 

How do we move forward ? 

With you at the helm Meggo

14 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Even after Monk has gone we are still stuck with these two 

image.jpg

Exactly. And this is the whole crux of the problem. A control freak chairman who listens to his advisory sidekick Paixao and Doyen.

I’m not saying i’m ITK but I did hear from another manager who knows Carlos and Jos and said they had to work with what they were handed and had an arm tied up their backs when it came to managing the team. I.e. having players they didn’t necessarily want and being told they couldn’t play others for whatever reason (Hutch, Westy).

The problem as I see it is we are stuck with a chairman who thinks he know football but doesn’t, hence the minus 12, and he has the ear of a group who don’t give a throw about the club but have a very nice bank balance - why do you think we signed so many big earners?

Unless that changes, post-Monk it will be the same problem for whoever comes in.

• Like 2