Wycombe Wanderers vs Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Just now, DobbinTheDonkey said:

"I thought we were in control of the match. Then we got the sucker punch just before half time. There was only one team interested in playing in the second half."

"We're lacking that quality in the final third. All we can do is keep working hard and I'm sure we will get to the standard required. It's going to be a battle but I believe we can overcome the situation we find ourselves in"

Hi Garry!

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He should have been gone by 20:00 on the 7th March if not before.

Not holding out any hope anything will change tonight. 

100% this, and yet people said he needed his own staff etc. Just incredible 

• Like 2

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

"I thought we were in control of the match. Then we got the sucker punch just before half time. There was only one team interested in playing in the second half."

"We're lacking that quality in the final third. All we can do is keep working hard and I'm sure we will get to the standard required. It's going to be a battle but I believe we can overcome the situation we find ourselves in"

That’s too much talking about us and not enough about ‘the players’. Monk will pass responsibility on to the players and shirk it himself like he always does

Wycombe are just doing nothing, they are so so so bad, if we can't score it is so embarrassing for the players and Monk, they must be bloody glad there's no fans in.