Wycombe Wanderers vs Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It really isn't

I've gone through Wycombes starting 11 today, not counting this seasons appearances they have a total of 65 appearances (not starts) at this level.

I don't think we have a great team and have my reservations with certain favoured starters but Wycombe are the most below equipped team at this level in a long time,

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He doesn't give them a list, and then get the players on his list FFS

Jesus 

Some fans just have NO IDEA whatt goes on do they?

Hang on. You have a go at Carlos for the mess he put us in when it was clear he had little input in signings.

You get caught in your web of lies

lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Everyone talking like we’ve lost.

I dont think all the frustration has just come from this first half, theres zero fight/commitment from our staff from top to bottom. We've scored zero goals against potentially 3 relegation rivals, we have have to beat the teams that are more than likely going to be around come the end of season, the less goals we score and less points we take off the teams around us the less likely we will stay up. People/fans just want to a see a fight to stay up.

6 minutes ago, buster123 said:

Not funny, actually made my backside move for a moment 

Why would you get giddy about an equaliser at wycombe, we all need to accept we are going down and the sooner this season ends the better as it's a total waste of time