Result prediction against Wycombe

Guest buster123

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Seeing as we can’t get 4-5 points from those games, we’ve moved onto this thread.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, just saying that's what everyone was saying Monk needed from those games to stay in charge and to have any hope of staying up. Those points are gone, so now the pressure is on to beat winless Wycombe, whereas our biggest issue as been our home record.

Just don't know how Monk can survive if we don't beat Wycombe, after failing to get anything previously from Rotherham and Luton. Saying that, I still don't understand what Monk has ever done to justify not axing him last season and backing him with his own staff and players this season? Yet, knowing DC he'll keep his head hidden in the sand and faff about until it's too late. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Yeah, just saying that's what everyone was saying Monk needed from those games to stay in charge and to have any hope of staying up. Those points are gone, so now the pressure is on to beat winless Wycombe, whereas our biggest issue as been our home record.

Just don't know how Monk can survive if we don't beat Wycombe, after failing to get anything previously from Rotherham and Luton. Saying that, I still don't understand what Monk has ever done to justify not axing him last season and backing him with his own staff and players this season? Yet, knowing DC he'll keep his head hidden in the sand and faff about until it's too late. 

Forward thinking isn’t our owners obvious strongpoint. 
I’ve been against ‘Monk out’ as I genuinely believe we can’t attract anybody that will do any better.lBut there’ll come a point when it can’t get any worse.

After Wednesday night a loss to Wycombe should be the end of Monks reign. But then what ? 
We still have an unbalanced squad with limited ability. No recognised left back, no recognised target man. A defence that often goes walkabout. The list goes on. 
Keep asking myself, how did the sane team that played so well at Birmingham, perform so abjectly in the 3 subsequent games.

• Like 1

After 8 games we are still 10 points adrift of safety. Anything less than a win and Monk should go. But he wont of course,

because we have a spineless inept owner who's lost interest.

Monk has the safest job in the  Championship and he knows it. 

Predict a souless 0 - 0 with Borner sent off to complete a hat trick of red cards.

Monk will come out with " a disciplined reaction...........work in progress........."    drivel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Coventry beating top of the table Reading tonight. Makes a win even more important tomorrow, teams are getting away from us. 

This ^^^^^^

I fear another disappointing, insipid performance.

Football as drab and dismal as the weather that's forecast.

I feel the best we can hope for is a 0-0 draw, but I really hope that I'm proved wrong!

Come on Wednesday,

surprise me...........

• Like 1