Result prediction against Wycombe

Guest buster123

1 hour ago, Philb125 said:

Scruffy win, 1-0 or 2-1 to us. Terrible performance, goal from a set play or a knock down from a long ball. 

Monk will say he’s got the reaction he wanted despite a shybo performance and we’ll lose the next three games thereafter. 

Yep, an ugly win, which will tell us nothing but keep Monk in his job.

1 minute ago, striker said:

1-0 either way, more likely in Wycombe's favour because I can't see us scoring, or keeping a clean sheet. 

Hopefully, Monk's last game irrespective

There's no way we're keeping a clean sheet. If they can't score, then we'll contrive an own goal somehow.

6 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Just the type of player to cause us problems, especially with two suspensions and a defence that will be wide open again trying to plug the gaps in our nonexistent midfield.

I hope Monk proves me wrong tomorrow, but it's starting to look like the last days of Jos.

true, 38 years old and not scored this season. I think we know what will happen tomorrow.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Being as we've thrown in the towel keeping Monk in charge. Can't see us getting anything more than a draw at best. Which will keep Monk in charge for the next couple of games at the least, where we're get thrashed at home against tougher opposition. After scraping a battling drab point against Wycombe.

What happened to all the posts and threads that said, we needed nothing short of at least 5 points from Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe or at least 4 points from Rotherham and Wycombe? 

Edited by The Night-Owl

57 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nailed on that's what will happen

The worst, dullest ,drabbest possible win followed by two or three drab, dull losses

lol

Reminds me of the last days of Dave Jones. The outcomes we’re entirely predictable, the football was woeful. Press conferences were just a loop of the previous week and post match interviews were sane poo different camera angle.

UTO

2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Being as we've thrown in the towel keeping Monk in charge. Can't see us getting anything more than a draw at best. Which will keep Monk in charge for the next couple of games at the least, where we're get thrashed at home against tougher opposition. After scraping a battling drab point against Wycombe.

What happened to all the posts and threads that said, we needed nothing short of at least 5 points from Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe or at least 4 points from Rotherham and Wycombe? 

Seeing as we can’t get 4-5 points from those games, we’ve moved onto this thread.

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Please note that if we win tomorrow the form table should be back up and running again and I'll post it for everyone to see the form table over the last 1 game to see/show how Sheffield Wednesday are doing compared to the rest of the Championship 

Give it up.