Have you had your call?

Have you had your call?   

149 members have voted

1. 1. Have you received your phone call in order to process your refund?

• Yes
    • No

How many people are working on the phones doing this? How many season ticket rebates can they process in a day? 

It’s simple maths for the club to turn around and state how long this will take. 

e.g., 2 people do 42 a day each - 1 every 10 mins for a working day of 7 hours.  That’s 84 a day. Say there are 10,000 season ticket holders and 55% chose rebates with 5% done so far... that’s 5k to process. This will take 60 working days which is 2 months. They don’t work weekends so that 2 months becomes closer to 2.5 months. 

Could be Christmas folks.

Also, what are the club going to do for 2021/22 season tickets? I want to keep my seat but I don’t want to fork out during lockdown. Are they going to delay early bird until we have clarity on whether fans can go back in 21/22 season? Lots of questions. Maybe the supporters group could seek some clarity. 

22 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

All the money has been paid back check your statements

What statement should I check? Asking incase they've accidentally put it on last years :Chansiri:

Edited by s73owl
  • Haha 5

Guest Grandad
8 hours ago, crookesowl said:

How many people are working on the phones doing this? How many season ticket rebates can they process in a day? 

It’s simple maths for the club to turn around and state how long this will take. 

e.g., 2 people do 42 a day each - 1 every 10 mins for a working day of 7 hours.  That’s 84 a day. Say there are 10,000 season ticket holders and 55% chose rebates with 5% done so far... that’s 5k to process. This will take 60 working days which is 2 months. They don’t work weekends so that 2 months becomes closer to 2.5 months. 

Could be Christmas folks.

Also, what are the club going to do for 2021/22 season tickets? I want to keep my seat but I don’t want to fork out during lockdown. Are they going to delay early bird until we have clarity on whether fans can go back in 21/22 season? Lots of questions. Maybe the supporters group could seek some clarity. 

There are 20k season ticket holders