Where do you start?

I'll give it a go as manager. I'll take less money than Monk, which will help the club, and play our players in the right position.

If I get stuck I'll ask Owlstalk for advice and get Neil to put votes on n stuff. 

Can't be any worse surely?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, slow83 said:

You start with Monk and the rest will fall into place nicely

And if nobody decent wants the job, we're left with Bullen! 

Think it's clear other managers turned us down before Monk got the job. Owner is the main problem at the club

• Like 1

Just now, Glenn59 said:

Think it's clear other managers turned us down before Monk got the job. Owner is the main problem at the club

Someone will take the job

Its a job, it pays money

There is a better option than this

• Like 2

Just now, Glenn59 said:

Why is it ‘clear’ that nobody better wants to manage us?

If the Chairman issue is so insurmountable, how did Carlos and Bruce both do so well?

Just now, @owlstalk said:

And the person who appointed him would be appointing the next one 

And so it goes

On and on and on and on

He appointed Carlos and Bruce, were they no good? The stats would suggest that historically they did well.

Just now, slow83 said:

Why is it ‘clear’ that nobody better wants to manage us?

If the Chairman issue is so insurmountable, how did Carlos and Bruce both do so well?

Carlos was a show pony and Chansiri fell for it. You wonder what possible financial mess Carlos could have got us into in the PL. Bruce, maybe he saw how the club was run and saw an easy exit? We shall never know

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Glenn59 said:

Carlos was a show pony and Chansiri fell for it. You wonder what possible financial mess Carlos could have got us into in the PL. Bruce, maybe he saw how the club was run and saw an easy exit? We shall never know

Not sure that answered the question but sounds good

• Haha 1

It’s not where you start that worries me at the minute, it’s where we might end up if our course isn’t changed dramatically.............Bury, Macclesfield...............we are a very badly run and managed club with a poor performing workforce.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, slow83 said:

Not sure that answered the question but sounds good

well we had a great first year under Carlos, second year we sort of made the play offs by default, every other team was poor after new year. We also went defensive second year which didn't suit. Third season was a disaster. The money grabbers we have only just offloaded were Carlos signings. Bruce showed either zero loyalty to Chansiri by going for the Newcastle job, or he could see that the club wasn't being run well. Financial matters have proven this, hence -12

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And the person who appointed him would be appointing the next one 

And so it goes

On and on and on and on

I genuinely believe we would have been pushing for promotion under Bruce. 

• Thanks 1

We’ve won 1 game in two years when Dawson and Pelupessy start in the same eleven but this 🤡 continues to persist with them. You continue to pick sh!t players, you continue to get sh!t performances and results. These two start again on Saturday then he either doesn’t know what he’s doing or he his literally sticking two fingers up at the fan base. Personally I think it’s a bit of both TBH?

• Like 1
  • Love 1