The CAMERON DAWSON thread

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The save where it hit him on his shoulder (When he should have saved it) and went onto the roof of the net was pure comedy

I was laughing at this point it was that bad

Snap. Hopping around like a confused frog. 

Also bang on with the kick off bet (sort of) 

• Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, Modge Owl said:

We have struggled in the goalie department ever since Rhodes left. He was class, getting the best out of Westwood, Kirkland and the Wildsmith. Need him back. 

2 of them were capped at international level for countries who actually have good players in that position. Dawson will never get anywhere near being an international keeper in his career. He could be coached by Schmeichal or Seaman and would never be good enough

Rhodes got the best of if all the keepers, even Wildsmith and Dawson looked good under his coaching. Plus, he would know if they were ready or not and when they need dropping. When we got Kirkland and Westwood, both hadn't played for sometime but he got them back to their best. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Modge Owl said:

Rhodes got the best of if all the keepers, even Wildsmith and Dawson looked good under his coaching. Plus, he would know if they were ready or not and when they need dropping. When we got Kirkland and Westwood, both hadn't played for sometime but he got them back to their best. 

They looked good when they basically didn’t play.

• Haha 2

I mistakenly bought a pair of his gloves at a charity auction for £20 thinking they were Westwood’s, but I do love wearing them...

our lass keeps bollocking me for dropping my dinner on the floor...

anyone want them, ill pay the postage and slip a £20 in each glove

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

You've just proved my point.

He's a young lad, plying his trade....And you come back with something like that.  Classy.

He’s older than a lot of decent keepers about. He’s rubbish, end of. Plying his trade?!?!? Christ

• Like 4

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, ruscol85 said:

ok i take it back, don’t put him down, just chop his hands off

I think somebody allready has