The CAMERON DAWSON thread

2 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I love how everyone is now jumping on the bandwagon. I’ve been saying he’s garbage for two years and been hammered for it. Never seen a pro keeper with such poor technique.

One Keiren Westwood, there’s only one Keiren Westwood!

oh and bye the way....eff off Monk!

you’ve not been on your own mate trust me. 

• Like 1

I said in another thread (prior to this game) that swapping Dawson for wildsmith wouldn’t achieve anything as both are bad but WOW! 

Dawson is to blame for all three goals in that first half and for getting lees sent off, which now means we only have Borner as a recognised centre back for the weekend. 

I’ve changed my mind. He is absolutely dreadful and wildsmith can’t possibly be worse. I’d hook Dawson at half time and tell him to fizz off

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I love how everyone is now jumping on the bandwagon. I’ve been saying he’s garbage for two years and been hammered for it. Never seen a pro keeper with such poor technique.

One Keiren Westwood, there’s only one Keiren Westwood!

oh and bye the way....eff off Monk!

Most of us have been saying it for 2 years. Same as most of us said Monk wasn't the manager for us. Most of us have been proved right.

• Like 3

The best bit of the penalty incident is the desperate attempt to punch the ball despite being stood 2 yards out of his box.

Still his punch was closer to the ball than his attempt at a header, that was about as close as the River Don.