THE MONK OUT THREAD

Just now, bobness said:

Serious question: Does anyone believe DC would have been courting or looking into potential suitors? I don't. So I can't see him sacking Monk, because he has no one to replace him with. Maybe someone on Monk's staff? Or maybe Bullen will get a promotion to the first team, although I'm not sure the U23s will be pleased to lose their man, given how well they've been doing

He literally backed this manager in the summer. With new players and a coaching team. No chance can he afford to sack him.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He literally backed this manager in the summer. With new players and a coaching team. No chance can he afford to sack him.

But the calibre of players we could attract was severely impacted by our situation. Our team tonight minus Bannan is a side that will fight for relegation without a points deduction 

7 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Serious question , are you drunk or something Stronger ? You make no sense whatsoever 

Maybe if you could actually construct a sentence that makes sense I’ll bother thinking about engaging more. We have players capable and better than the clubs who will be relegated this season. We have a manager who has no idea. That’s the reality of where we are right now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, owls66 said:

Don't think he will get another job after us. Possibly one of the most inept managers in the football league. 

Absolutely stealing a salary.

Not first time he's stole money from a football club is it 

The guys a fraud 

No wonder he is one of the most hated men in football