3 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

OK Gary 

Gary ha wtf u taking about if you think them players are good u shouldnt be commenting about football.monk needs to go now cant see anybody disputing that .his record since xmas is shocking

9 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

What !! He’s a manager. We have the players! What we don’t have is a manager with a foooking clue. 

You think those players are decent ? Are you sniffing glue or have you had your magical virus protecting mask on too tight ?!?! Those players are dire 

I’m starting to think it’s now time for a change.

As I mentioned in the other thread the biggest problem at our club is Dejphon Chansiri but he’s not going anywhere and something needs to change.

I don't want to see any manager lose their job at our club, but the facts are he's been backed. 

Froze the senior pro's out rightly or wrongly because of their lack of professionalism/negativity - whatever the reason was. 

If you replace those players, you have to make sure you bring the right ones in that are gonna fight for the cause. 3-0 down at HT to Rovrum is not that in the slightest, and could be a lot worse come FT. 

Sorry Garry, as much as any of us would like to see you succeed it just isn't going to happen, and you need to do the right thing mate. 

• Like 3

Surely he has to go now. I mean he HAS to.

Wycombe is now beyond must win and there chance in hell he could inspire them to win it.

It is sad that we are probably looking at Bullen caretaker stint number 986 but at least he can get teams to at least win games against lower level opposition. 

Otherwise it will just be another game wasted and an even bigger gap to safety.

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Not sure about that Garry.

Perhaps people will now realise players like FF, Hutch and Westwood were never the problem at this club. The problem is an incompetent managers who doesn’t  know how to manage players. 

This side are not playing for him. They have no confidence in him and that was clear as day at the end of last season.

So what do we do? Let him spend what little money we have and let him bring in a whole new backroom team. 

F off Wednesday.

That won't ride with some imbeciles on this site.

Edited by Salmonbones
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please add me on Linkedin, or......Waste some time, play 2048

Just now, dan1980 said:

Gary ha wtf u taking about if you think them players are good u shouldnt be commenting about football.monk needs to go now cant see anybody disputing that .his record since xmas is shocking

Ah ...so Monk is rubbish and the players are rubbish. I’m baffled ...more baffled than mr baffled from Baffledland 

No matter who the manager is, you cannot be held accountable for schoolboy errors like we have seen in the first half against rovrum.

First goal - Lee's caught on his heels and outdone for pace despite starting in front of their player, borner caught on his heels and therefore couldn't jump properly, Dawson caught in no man's land and again freezes and watches the ball go in.

Second goal - pessy gives the ball away on the half way line, Lee's caught on his heels with the through ball, Dawson way out of position.

Third goal - Dele loses the ball to start their attack, Dawson punches the shot back in to the middle again.

Dawson, Lee's, Borner Dele and pessy have been goddam awful, total amateurs. This is a massive rebuild job and we get little if any benefit from changing managers, assuming anyone decent wants the gig.

• Like 1
Just now, Bigger Guns said:

Yeh because monk told Cameron Dawson to gift them three goals didn’t he 

No, but he refused to replace him and, has him as number 1. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Freshfish said:

Ah ...so Monk is rubbish and the players are rubbish. I’m baffled ...more baffled than mr baffled from Baffledland 

Correct .really cant see why that would baffle you to be honest

In all my 56 years of following our beloved club, I have searched long and hard to find a worse 45 minutes that that.

Maybe in times of Burtenshaw, Eustace or Jos we were treated to a similar occasion where Sheffield Wednesday played like a gang of lads having a kickabout in Hillsborough Park?

Nope, I can't think of one single occasion where the players not only lacked coherence, determination and preparation like we've just witnessed.

"Ah well, it's the injuries" will be the first excuse. Pardon me, isn't the coaching supposed to help mitigate injuries as part of their job role? Besides, when a team is doing well everybody wants to play; when a team is crap, everybody is injured. We've known this since Harold Godwinson lost at home to the French in 1066.

"OK, it's the sending off then" will be the second excuse. A textbook sending off because the lads in the kickabout couldn't even organise the kickabout.

Here's the actuality... Rotherham are a struggling bottom of the table side and we are making them look like Brazil. Not just any Brazil but the Brazil that won the 1970 World Cup with Pele, Gerson, Jairzinho and the like. That is how bad we were in that first half.

These are dark days indeed.

• Like 3