We played with more tempo but created very little, indeed for all our possession Millwall had the better chances. I don’t know why he subbed Kachunga when he did because we were getting a kind of momentum at that point which we completely lost after the sub.

However you look at it, it’s another game without a goal and you don’t win games without scoring. We could be playing until this time next week and still be so little a threat. Dull as dishwater.

• Like 2
Just now, Daz said:

We played with more tempo but created very little, indeed for all our possession Millwall had the better chances. I don’t know why he subbed Kachunga when he did because we were getting a kind of momentum at that point which we completely lost after the sub.

However you look at it, it’s another game without a goal and you don’t win games without scoring. We could be playing until this time next week and still be so little a threat. Dull as dishwater.

He substituted Kachunga because Monk finally conceded that we are never going to score goals with no strikers on the pitch

12 minutes ago, Daz said:

He is as bad at tactical substitutions as he is at getting us on the front foot at home in the first half.

Chansiri would make a few more friends if he replaced Monk with Lowe or Pearson or insert your own name here.  But it won’t happen as he thinks it’s the players fault.  Shame, as I think with a decent manager we can start looking upwards but not whilst monk is with us 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:

Chansiri would make a few more friends if he replaced Monk with Lowe or Pearson or insert your own name here.  But it won’t happen as he thinks it’s the players fault.  Shame, as I think with a decent manager we can start looking upwards but not whilst monk is with us 

would be very happy with Pearson but I doubt Chansiri would work with someone that speaks their mind like Pearson does. Personally I don’t think Lowe is the right man, our players need someone that they would respect, I don’t think Lowe would have that. 

8 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Thats got to be his last game surely........his record is absolutely dreadful.

No style, no goals.

Get a decent manager in now and we will be ok this season.......keep monk and we will go down. It really is that obvious

As DC said he wasn't enamoured with Bruce's style of football, he can't be watching us under Monk. Grim performances, dreadful results.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, 0114 said:

If your going to make a change this is the time.

We have a 2 week gap before playing 12 games in 6 weeks. 

I doubt a change will happen however. 

100%

Get a new gaffer in to work with the players over the break and treat it as a fresh start now our points deduction has been reduced. Keep Monk and we’re still going down 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Agreed