THE MONK OUT THREAD

Not changed my mind. Think that performance had more to do with the owner surfacing than the manager....we've seen it many times before when we've been struggling.

Better effort, more play on the floor, but same frailties. Monk isn't the man,  change still very much needed. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I haven’t changed my mind. Just been listening to Radio Solent. Bournemouth’s worst game if the season apparently, never got going according to their fans, and would’ve normally mullered such a poor team apparently.

According to Cherries fans that is.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

They couldn't mate - Pelupessy shut down anything and everything they triedJoey 

Joey Pelupessy...

More hated than Jesus...

The amount of times JP has been crucified after a game  and risen again three days later is incredible... 

JP is Magic, you know...

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, striker said:

Not changed my mind. Think that performance had more to do with the owner surfacing than the manager....we've seen it many times before when we've been struggling.

My view too - players find motivation all of a sudden when Mr Chancer is in town.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Joey Pelupessy...

More hated than Jesus...

The amount of times JP has been crucified after a game  and risen again three days later is incredible... 

JP is Magic, you know...

Because he is terrible. 

One game changes nothing.

• Like 1