5 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Wonder if he will be doing a pre game interview today. I’m sure that will be interesting 😞

Doesn’t tend to do one ahead of a midweek game? Saves all his bs for the weekend?

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Wonder how many pages this thread will get to before he finally leaves

Probably be longer than the Covid thread. 

5 hours ago, beswetherick said:

Wonder how many pages this thread will get to before he finally leaves

I’m going for page 63 when the news hits that he has finally been sacked. 

It's all a total mess. No one seems to be able to straight think a way to resolve the situation. I do believe the manager leaves a lot to be desired in the motivation department. I also think our Chairman has been misguided and mislead. TOTAL SHAMBLES. We all pretty much know where it's going to end up. Unless we get some devine inspiration from someone somewhere. 

ANSWERS ON A POSTCARD 🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The fact that Monk is still here is now throwing the spotlight and culpability directly on Chansiri. The longer Monk stays, the more the spotlight shines ever more brightly on our Chairman. We are sleepwalking to relegation unless we make a critical and urgent managerial change.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Daz said:

The fact that Monk is still here is now throwing the spotlight and culpability directly on Chansiri. The longer Monk stays, the more the spotlight shines ever more brightly on our Chairman. We are sleepwalking to relegation unless we make a critical and urgent managerial change.

Well said. 

I want us to lose tonight to push this change more - if we win, it pushes the problem down the line.

I think he’s got tonight - a home game, to sort it out.

• Thanks 1

I've come to the conclusion that monk is trying to get the sack and chansiri doesn't want to for some reason.

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

9 minutes ago, owls66 said:

Definitely bought him more time.

Good win but not good for the rest of the season.

Poor win apart from Bannans penalty we'd have drawn or lost 1-0 Monk still needs to pack his suitcase! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1