THE MONK OUT THREAD

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

As much as I want Monk out now these players have a hell of a lot to answer for. The crap performances they are putting in are a joke. I wish we could sack those fookers as well. 

You kept saying that last season - and we did get rid of a bunch of them. The common factor in all of our results and performances this year is still present.

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

As much as I want Monk out now these players have a hell of a lot to answer for. The crap performances they are putting in are a joke. I wish we could sack those fookers as well. 

Absolutely,  on a night when Rotherham’s left back who wasn’t good for us years ago,  could sit on a deck chair tonight playing against us.  Shows how far we have fallen 

5 minutes ago, darra said:

Problem is without crowds there's nothing to show Chansiri how peed off we are. The crowds would 15 16k in the ground.

The fact over 55% of season ticket holders asked for a refund last season surprised the club.

They should test the water and see how many would ask for a refund now - that would tell them all they need to know.

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

It's what happens when players lose faith in the manager, it's what happened last season too

2 minutes ago, darra said:

100% this. Out of work said he'd like the job and no compo to pay

He's the blindingly obviously and realistic choice.

If we were another Championship team like Forest etc I'd say it's totally nailed on. But Chansiri's record of hiring managers is so fu**ing erratic, that I've no idea if he's even aware he's available! Only Carlos and Bruce have been good appointments and Carlos was out of nowhere. I guess Bruce appointment shows that there might be a chance?

God help us if he brings in another unknown wild card, or even worse keeps with our current clown!

I'm sick to death of everyone at this club.

Owner, manager, players!

There's people out there who are living on two thirds minimum wage and this lot take the p..s.

Play a few games then are tired. FFS my grandad shovelled coal for eight hours, that's being tired.

Football is sick to the roots I'm afraid!

Rant over!!!

• Like 4

25 points out of the last 93 to play for

Let that sink in 

31 games 25 points

The equivalent of 37 points over a full season. Its way worse than relegation standard

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

25 points out of the last 93 to play for

Let that sink in 

31 games 25 points

The equivalent of 37 points over a full season. Its way worse than relegation standard

Oh my god.

I wish you hadn’t even broight that up. 

I cannot stand to think we’re going to continue like this, it’s angering me

12 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You kept saying that last season - and we did get rid of a bunch of them. The common factor in all of our results and performances this year is still present.

players should play for the club and more importantly the fans. It’s a disgrace the way they are performing, it can’t 100% be Monks fault imo. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1