THE MONK OUT THREAD

Just now, NorthernOwl said:

He wont walk away. He will know this will be his last managerial job so needs to bank the pay cheque whilst he can

He is probably aware the Chairman will sit on his hands until it’s too late too. We are an embarrassment. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Hutchinson

Westwood

Foriesteri

Fletcher

Nuhiu

Etc...

I thought we were supposed to be better when these lot left?

They would walk all over this lot!

Monk couldn't handle player with big personalities.

Shocking decision!

Easy to see why the likes of Hutch and Westwood questioned him. They could see he was hopeless

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

Paul Cook needs to be installed asap.

He was on Sky this morning talking about us, saying we probably need 60 points to survive, but we’ve got the players to do it.

1 minute ago, One De Bilde said:

My wife left a used tampon in the bog the other night. It was more attractive than that filth I've just watched. Rotherham ffs

If you fish it out the bog it will probably stop more than Dawson next game. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ronio said:

I disagree with those who say we will go down anyway with or without Monk.  Complete bollokss.

Get rid of the bad egg that is Monk and bring in top quality manager in Cook to steady the ship and give us a fighting chance.  

Cook would be a 200% upgrade on Monk. Would get everyone up for the fight and playing together.

I'd love it if we brought him in. But I'd take almost anyone with some new ideas right now.

• Like 1

Just now, swfc-dan said:

Cook would be a 200% upgrade on Monk. Would get everyone up for the fight and playing together.

I'd love it if we brought him in. But I'd take almost anyone with some new ideas right now.

Ironically, apart from Monk he's the only option who has experience of a points deduction.

2 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Easy to see why the likes of Hutch and Westwood questioned him. They could see he was hopeless

This is where he’s shot himself in the foot big time for me.

Its easy for this narrative to be pushed amongst the fanbase now because of how the likes of Hutchinson and Westwood were dealt with. I’m not saying I disagree with how Monk handled it, but it was always going to back him into a corner if their replacements weren’t upto the job. 

• Like 1