Rotherham - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, Beauchief Owl said:

TBF the home game against Blackburn (0-5) was as bad a performance as I can remember in almost 50 years of watching Wednesday.

That was a tough watch as well! Do you remember Sparky putting Man Utd 5-0 up at half time at Hillsborough?

Just now, DobbinTheDonkey said:

In the first dew matches, we played with high energy and lots of  movement. Moved forward as a team and defended as a team.

Now we lump it to no-one in particular and they don't even have to have a player near them. Lump it, hit and hope.

Thats Bannan for you, gets mad praise when it works, and loved by everyone. If I lumped the ball up the pitch 15 times a game I'd nail it once aswell..

Trying to play some Xavi or Zidane role which he can't do. 

Sure everyone will disagree for the manlove over Bannan

• Like 1

That was a horrible performance. The back three had no idea what they were doing. Midfield the same. No service for the front guys. Tactics non, nobody new what they were doing, just hoofing the ball anywhere. Rotherham are not a very good side. Their for the taking. But all they had to do was put us under a bit of pressure and wait for the mistakes. We're we go from here anybody knows. But Monk is not the answer. Very disappointed. Uto

6 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

No I wasn't there. On a different note I was there for the 5-4 win over Man. Utd, certainly one of the best matches I remember.

Jack the lad would walk into this team today! Mind you 4-3 down at half time would be too much for some on here! Good lad yourself Beauchief! 

• Like 1

Well, for all the 'give Monk the pre season, give monkntime, give.monk his backroom staff, let Monk have his own players ' brigade.  We are now going to have this shower for the next 3 to 4 years.  

Brilliant.   Well.done Chansiri,  so inept not to act at the endnof last season.  Just wishing it all would be better.   We need stronger leadership than this!!

• Like 1