Rotherham - V - Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, WBridgfordowl said:

It’ll be ok once monk gets his own coaching staff in and builds a squad

The problem is, only a few games ago those of us saying Monk out (and have been for months) were being hounded, and this site was peddling the Monk propaganda.

• Like 3

Wouldn’t be half as bad if any of this team had some character 

But it seems like losing has become so ingrained in some of these players that it doesn’t look like it phases them... to the point that it almost appears to be the norm for them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Animis said:

Rovrum fans will dine out on this for years to come - it could end up a massacre.

Got a meeting with 2 Rotherham fans at 9am tomorrow... Can't fecking wait... This is them sorted for the rest of their lives in terms of football, it'll be their equivalent of the boxing day massacre. 

Just now, slow83 said:

The problem is, only a few games ago those of us saying Monk out (and have been for months) were being hounded, and this site was peddling the Monk propaganda.

I must admit. It galls me seeing it still being bandied around. Albeit jokingly. 

He was, is and always will be a terrifically poor manager. 

• Love 1

What was it Chansiri used to say, if you want Milan prices the dude will have Milan investment... or something along those lines??

Well Dejphon, give me the side Stuart Gray had over this set of failures every day of the week. In fact give me Stuart Gray and Milan Mandaric too while you’re at it.

• Like 4

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, should know better said:

Should we play Westwood in midfield or up front because he is a nasty sod apparently.

I'm sure he'd be an improvement in most positions tbh... the only reason the selected players are so 'nice' is because they're well aware they're crap and stealing a living. They're too embarrassed to be nasty 

3 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

I have experienced some moments of embarrassment watching this team but that has got to be up there. Truly shocking, they just don’t give a damn.

I think I have had it till Monk is gone.

Reminds me of Brentford away. Pathetic 

• Like 1