SWFC v RUFC

1 hour ago, AlanLee said:

Well sweet dreams for you tonight then. 

I think we brought over 6k last time we were allowed. Then you started limiting numbers didn't you? Then last time I think we only took about 3k because some refused to pay nearly 50 quid a seat which if we're all honest is an absolute joke. 

It has never been nearly £50 thst is a myth , closer to £39 

1 hour ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

What's your take on Sheffield United given their only *checks Google maps* 10 miles from NYS? You hate them too right?

Don't hate either but feel exactly the same about Rotherham Blades as I do Rotherham Owls. They're a very strange breed. 

On 26/10/2020 at 12:30, AlanLee said:

Hi team, you're 'glass half full Sheffield Miller' here.

Doesn't seem that long ago that you were singing "we'll never play you again..." so who'd have thought a season later we're back playing you again.... and you sit below us in the league! 

On to Wednesday's game and I genuinely think Rotherham will win this one comfortably. I've seen every game and apart from Wycombe and Forest we've been the better side if a little light up front. 

From the glimpses I've had of Wednesday you seem to be well on your way to getting moulded into a typical 'Gary Monk' team. That's fine if that's your thing but it's not for me.

I'm hoping Brown's missing cos he's the only player of yours I actually worry about. 

Thoughts and predictions welcome? 

I'll go 3-1 Rotherham. 

Can i be the first to say F@@K OFF YOU TOYTOWN ********...,PLEASE PLEASE JUST fizz OFF!

33 minutes ago, Icehockeyhair98 said:

Can i be the first to say F@@K OFF YOU TOYTOWN ********...,PLEASE PLEASE JUST fizz OFF!

I would fizz off but one of your buddy's said I had to stick around after the match cos I usually "just ******** disappear" after starting a thread.....

• Haha 3

I know I got my prediction wrong. I thought you'd get a goal so went for 3 - 1. You looked pretty poor, even before the sending off, and to be honest I was disappointed we didn't get more in the second half.

But I'm not going to hang around to gloat cos I know what it feels like in your shoes but may I say some of your fans comments pre match look a little stupid now. Maybe in the future, stop looking down your nose at "tinpot" Rotherham, stop living in the past, show a little respect for your opposition and show a little bit of class now and again, especially in defeat. 

2 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

I know I got my prediction wrong. I thought you'd get a goal so went for 3 - 1. You looked pretty poor, even before the sending off, and to be honest I was disappointed we didn't get more in the second half.

But I'm not going to hang around to gloat cos I know what it feels like in your shoes but may I say some of your fans comments pre match look a little stupid now. Maybe in the future, stop looking down your nose at "tinpot" Rotherham, stop living in the past, show a little respect for your opposition and show a little bit of class now and again, especially in defeat. 

Was Alan Lee really your biggest ever star player mate just curious?

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Was Alan Lee really your biggest ever star player mate just curious?

He is to me mate, not to most. He scored a last gasp winner against Brentford to put us in the Championship for the first time in my living memory. So that goal and the season he had with Robins up front sticks in my memory. Its a generational thing isn't it. Someone 10 years older or younger will have a different hero. I was in my twenties, free and single, enjoying life, had watched Rotherham at Millmoor in the 3rd & 4th division all my life and then all of a sudden we were up with the big boys. Happy days. 

18 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

What you saw tonight is what we see every single game mate. we are garbage . I predicted we would lose tonight . Well done to your lot mate , you bossed the game and never looked in trouble. I was very impressed with your big striker , Lapido ? 

1 minute ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

You sound like Nigel Farage at the European Parliament after the Brexit vote.

Congrats on the 7 mile 'derby' victory ;-) Really like Paul Warne and think he'll do a good job for you this season.

See you for the return fixture for when we have to go through all this charade with you again.

Ok, I'm signing off, I've stayed off your other threads as I'm not a troll. I've got family and friends who are Wednesday so believe it or not I don't want you to go down and pretty sure you won't. 

Be nice for Barnsley, us, Wednesday (and Sheff U & Donny) to be at it again next season in the Champ when we can actually go and watch it! 

See you for the return '7 mile Derby' 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1