SWFC v RUFC

8 hours ago, AlanLee said:

Hi team, you're 'glass half full Sheffield Miller' here.

Doesn't seem that long ago that you were singing "we'll never play you again..." so who'd have thought a season later we're back playing you again.... and you sit below us in the league! 

On to Wednesday's game and I genuinely think Rotherham will win this one comfortably. I've seen every game and apart from Wycombe and Forest we've been the better side if a little light up front. 

From the glimpses I've had of Wednesday you seem to be well on your way to getting moulded into a typical 'Gary Monk' team. That's fine if that's your thing but it's not for me.

I'm hoping Brown's missing cos he's the only player of yours I actually worry about. 

Thoughts and predictions welcome? 

I'll go 3-1 Rotherham. 

vNSPmUD.gif.5ee00f08d98c7bfd85de65bdedb55e46.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Why does it need explaining? I bet you've no issue with people supporting leeds, blunts or Barnsley in rotherham though.

Mate, as you know the only people in Rotherham who support the likes of Barnsley are actual Barnsley fans.

I've said it before. Everyone who's from, lives and/or originates from Rotherham but supports a team from another place (that they have no connection too) simply because that team is better at that point than your hometown team is an absolute bell end. No ifs, no buts.

Don't care if they call themselves Blades, Leeds or Man U ornOwls - they are all bell ends. And all real Wednesday fans will agree with me. You see a born and bred DeeDar walking around Sheffield in his Liverpool shirt and what do you think? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

Mate, as you know the only people in Rotherham who support the likes of Barnsley are actual Barnsley fans.

I've said it before. Everyone who's from, lives and/or originates from Rotherham but supports a team from another place (that they have no connection too) simply because that team is better at that point than your hometown team is an absolute bell end. No ifs, no buts.

Don't care if they call themselves Blades, Leeds or Man U ornOwls - they are all bell ends. And all real Wednesday fans will agree with me. You see a born and bred DeeDar walking around Sheffield in his Liverpool shirt and what do you think? 

The barnsley fans in rotherham are genuine barnsley fans but wednesday fans are bell ends? Makes sense that

• Like 4

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, AlanLee said:

Of course..... 

Screenshot_2020-10-26-22-06-03-81.jpg

Screenshot_2020-10-26-21-51-28-30_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

That was a direct riposte to that bellend’ frecks’ from the year b4 who called himself the pig killer on Twitter..then quickly backtracked when he got she’d loads of abuse...but you know that

Guest Therealrealist

The amount of rovrum fans who get wound up by the ‘Rotherham owls’ is bizzare..it’s about 30 geezers from Bramley club 😂

3 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

8-0 Rotherham...fortune-west & goater both with hattrick’s, Mike Pollitt with a screamer from a goal kick and a referee OG. We can all talk testicles!! 

In a way, that would be a good way to get rid of Monk at least...

• Like 2