SWFC v RUFC

33 minutes ago, Thurcroft owl 72 said:

Rotherham is Wednesday always has been. Its where the hate comes from. Ignore the muppet

It might be Wednesday in your head buddy but to the real Wednesday fans from Sheffield and all Rotherham fans it's cringe worthy at best supporting another town's football club. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

If as you say you were the better side against Reading last Saturday then I’d hate to think what the score would have been if Reading had actually turned up

The Reading game was a weird one. We dominated possession at 70% but didn't have the killer instinct. If that's top of the league then I'm pretty sure we'll be staying up this time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

This one has got Rotherham win written all over it. We're abject at the moment, summat is seriously wrong and if you come out fighting we'll buckle like belts. You'll be talking about this one for years I reckon. It'll also be the pigs first thing the pigs will smile about this season, you'll cement your position as their second team. 

We'll be talking about it for years? That's a good one after Wednesday had a special shirt made up to commenorate your win in phantom time at NYS! 

12 minutes ago, Thurcroft owl 72 said:

So why you on here? Muppet

I know it's pretty embarrassing for you to be forever explaining yourself as to why you picked Wednesday to support over Leeds or Liverpool or whoever had a decent team back in the 80s but there's no need to take it out on me muppet. 

6 hours ago, AlanLee said:

Hi team, you're 'glass half full Sheffield Miller' here.

Doesn't seem that long ago that you were singing "we'll never play you again..." so who'd have thought a season later we're back playing you again.... and you sit below us in the league! 

On to Wednesday's game and I genuinely think Rotherham will win this one comfortably. I've seen every game and apart from Wycombe and Forest we've been the better side if a little light up front. 

From the glimpses I've had of Wednesday you seem to be well on your way to getting moulded into a typical 'Gary Monk' team. That's fine if that's your thing but it's not for me.

I'm hoping Brown's missing cos he's the only player of yours I actually worry about. 

Thoughts and predictions welcome? 

I'll go 3-1 Rotherham. 

To be honest we have pinched it in the last couple years,think we will dip..and monk goes..

3 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Why start a thread like this and then not respond to any of the questions that get put back to you? Have you shown all your mates how clever you have been and how much you have wound up all us 'Wendy' fans on Owlstalk? Grow up mate.

Any chance of you telling how & why your wonderful team have managed to pick up less points than our woeful lot so far?  

2 hours ago, AlanLee said:

What questions? 

I've been at work all day so happy to answer any non abusive posts now I've done. 

As far as George Hirst goes like I said, it's hard to judge the lad after a few outings off the bench and one or two starts but so far he's offered nothing different to our current selection. 

Do we know if Brown is fit yet? 

What questions? 

Well you missed the one in my post that you replied to for a start - the question mark at the end of it was a clue but I've highlighted in for you this time for ease of understanding. 

Brown has been back in training but no idea whether he will be fit to play.

I know it's pretty embarrassing for you to be forever explaining yourself as to why you picked Wednesday to support over Leeds or Liverpool or whoever had a decent team back in the 80s but there's no need to take it out on me muppet. 

Why does it need explaining? I bet you've no issue with people supporting leeds, blunts or Barnsley in rotherham though.

Guest Therealrealist

Says the sheffielder who chose rovrum...