SWFC v RUFC

5 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

Hi team, you're 'glass half full Sheffield Miller' here.

Doesn't seem that long ago that you were singing "we'll never play you again..." so who'd have thought a season later we're back playing you again.... and you sit below us in the league! 

On to Wednesday's game and I genuinely think Rotherham will win this one comfortably. I've seen every game and apart from Wycombe and Forest we've been the better side if a little light up front. 

From the glimpses I've had of Wednesday you seem to be well on your way to getting moulded into a typical 'Gary Monk' team. That's fine if that's your thing but it's not for me.

I'm hoping Brown's missing cos he's the only player of yours I actually worry about. 

Thoughts and predictions welcome? 

I'll go 3-1 Rotherham. 

'Comfortably'.... hahah! Go away!

• Love 2

19 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

Doesn't seem that long ago that you were singing "we'll never play you again..." so who'd have thought a season later we're back playing you again.... and you sit below us in the league! 

On to Wednesday's game and I genuinely think Rotherham will win this one comfortably. I've seen every game and apart from Wycombe and Forest we've been the better side if a little light up front. 

From the glimpses I've had of Wednesday you seem to be well on your way to getting moulded into a typical 'Gary Monk' team. That's fine if that's your thing but it's not for me.

I'm hoping Brown's missing cos he's the only player of yours I actually worry about. 

I'll go 3-1 Rotherham. 

I was expecting you. :tango:

1 minute ago, full fathom five said:

I think Rovrum will beat us and Hirst will score 

NOW F@CK OFF

I'm hoping Hirst doesn't play. Vassell, Smith and Ladapo are far better players from what I've seen. Admit he needs game time though. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

I'll go 3-1 Rotherham. 

If as you say you were the better side against Reading last Saturday then I’d hate to think what the score would have been if Reading had actually turned up

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AlanLee said:

I'm hoping Hirst doesn't play. Vassell, Smith and Ladapo are far better players from what I've seen. Admit he needs game time though. 

Just play him, he's bound to score.

16 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

I think Rovrum will beat us and Hirst will score 

NOW F@CK OFF

I'd actually forgotten about him, has he scored a goal in the Championship yet? Presumably not or there'd have been another 20 page thread!

Hirst to score his first goal and Wycombe to get their first points then, another fabulous week coming up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Guest Therealrealist
35 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

I'll go 3-1 Rotherham. 

'Sheffield miller'..you should support your local team

16 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I'd actually forgotten about him, has he scored a goal in the Championship yet? Presumably not or there'd have been another 20 page thread!

Hirst to score his first goal and Wycombe to get their first points then, another fabulous week coming up. 

I think he's scored 2 or 3.