The big (and obvious) question of the day...

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Not sure how you've come to that conclusion from the question i've asked about Chansiri??

Was a simple question 

Only needed a answer 

31 minutes ago, 0114 said:

With DC who really knows. 

We was linked with both Bruce and McCarthy when we struggled under Luhukay. But it still took a room of fans to force DC to sack him. 

I think you're giving the fans forum too much credit, I'm afraid.

Alan Nixon was tweeting about Chansiri being in discussions with Bruce on December 9th, which was ten days before the forum took place. The fans at the forum undoubtedly made their feelings felt, but Chansiri was clearly making moves behind the scenes well beforehand.

I suppose he could have chosen to stick with Luhukay, but it would be an incredibly brave (insert alternative adjective of choice here) chairman who'd back Luhukay over Bruce once it became clear he was interested in the job, wouldn't it?

Ultimately, as loyal as Chansiri seems to be, results dictated that a change was necessary, regardless of what was said at the fans forum.

• Like 1

I believe, based on what I has allegedly been said to me, that he’s not the guy to bury his head in the sand (that some think he does)... he’s more the type that will give you a chance.... (the whole family ethos) 

Until it becomes apparent that you’re taking the wee wee. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

I believe, based on what I has allegedly been said to me, that he’s not the guy to bury his head in the sand (that some think he does)... he’s more the type that will give you a chance.... (the whole family ethos) 

Until it becomes apparent that you’re taking the wee wee. 

unless you're a goalkeeper

Owlstalk Shop

My guess is definitely not. We know that Mr C backs his managers even if they are absolutely throw (which Monk is ATM).  

I think we need to hope that Monk turns it around because, based on Mr C’s “previous”, Monk is going nowhere whether we like it or not. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

unless you're a goalkeeper

I recall that KW thanked the chairman in his last Tweet (or whatever) about the club... 

Monk should to get Tweeting... “thank you for your continued backing” or something 

Make it awkward 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I think you're giving the fans forum too much credit, I'm afraid.

Alan Nixon was tweeting about Chansiri being in discussions with Bruce on December 9th, which was ten days before the forum took place. The fans at the forum undoubtedly made their feelings felt, but Chansiri was clearly making moves behind the scenes well beforehand.

I suppose he could have chosen to stick with Luhukay, but it would be an incredibly brave (insert alternative adjective of choice here) chairman who'd back Luhukay over Bruce once it became clear he was interested in the job, wouldn't it?

Ultimately, as loyal as Chansiri seems to be, results dictated that a change was necessary, regardless of what was said at the fans forum.

Yeah I remember Bruce talk was well about before Luhukay was fired, even Mick McCarthy had been linked. I think Chansiri knew Bruce wouldn’t take the job until Feb and was hoping Luhukay would last until he could hire Bruce.

That fan forum in my opinion forced his hand. He was so adamant that night Luhukay was not going anywhere then 2 days later he sacks him on a Friday night after allowing him all week to prepare for the Preston game. 

I really hope your right and he is being proactive on the manager front because rightly results aren’t good enough. 

• Like 1