The big (and obvious) question of the day...

17 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Wasn’t it said that he did so while Jos was still here... possibly even while backing the guy at that fans meeting (😭)

Yes, I recently said this in another thread. I read it on here a few months ago, but can't remember the context. I know it was with bruce anyway. 

I think a better question is he sounding out a new owner.

With him keeping the ground and getting his money slowly back via renting it with a clause the new owner has to buy it outright should we hit the top flight.

Doing it this way is the only way he could get close to break even eventually.

Edited by Salmonbones
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Is Chansiri already sounding out a new manager?

Maybe if I was him and seeing my bank account at an all time low I would be devoting my time to find a realistically wealthy buyer. Then let him/her bring in their preferred Manager

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, 0114 said:

With DC who really knows. 

We was linked with both Bruce and McCarthy when we struggled under Luhukay. But it still took a room of fans to force DC to sack him. 

Luhukay is the only manager he has sacked

Carlos had already lined up the Swansea job and Bruce left for Newcastle.

When you look at other foreign owners they don't accept failure and change the managers a lot. DC is either blindly believing he has a clue what he is doing or is happy to waste millions on bad decision after bad decision.

Monk should have gone last season instead DC waste another transfer window and more on the new staff brought.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Luhukay is the only manager he has sacked

Carlos had already lined up the Swansea job and Bruce left for Newcastle.

When you look at other foreign owners they don't accept failure and change the managers a lot. DC is either blindly believing he has a clue what he is doing or is happy to waste millions on bad decision after bad decision.

Monk should have gone last season instead DC waste another transfer window and more on the new staff brought.

Stuart Gray was sacked but yeah your spot on. 

He isn’t known for quick and bold decisions. I don’t think we will see one here until it gets even worse (that’s if it can). I don’t think any manager would have survived Monk’s run at any other Championship club. 

• Like 2