5 More Games - Maximum

2 hours ago, Thurcroft owl 72 said:

I've no doubt chansiri would string it out longer than needed but i was referring to th point of no return in fans eyes. I know a lo are there already

Are they the fans who are down the ground putting posters up with Monk Out all around the ground...bombarding the club wit letters and emails ? Or are they on here...

2 hours ago, Thurcroft owl 72 said:

I'd like to agree with you but i can't see past the next 2 games. Problem now is he could win those but be back to square one with losing the next. I think he's doomed as once a good percentage of fanbase is disgruntled it's only a matter of time.

But it will be a loooong time - Chansiri likes to hold on and hold on. I admire his loyalty, but sometimes he just needs to get on with it. ATM I think we should be holding off. Any more performances like Luton and ill soon change my tune though. 

5 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Are they the fans who are down the ground putting posters up with Monk Out all around the ground...bombarding the club wit letters and emails ? Or are they on here...

I missed this post

Who's doing that?

I've not heard of that happening - surely we'd have seen photos of these posters?

Owlstalk Shop