Matt penny

43 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Eh?

U need pace to play 352 formation which we played before all the injuries so why play Liam palmer and Adam reach ahead of matt penny it's wrong on penney he's young and hungry but alot is wrong  with this club.... Were negative that why he doesn't play plus no proper club has a cf taking throw ins 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, nort pole owl said:

Have we falling out with another player who can play ball..... 

Shame on you matt for getting man of the match coming on as a sub your showing us up 

Feel sorry for him. Got an easy name to spell but you still fek it up.

And miss a capital.

Shame.

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

I'd take a trier like Penney over a faker like reach every day of the week. 

Are you allright? Reach is a far better player than Penney..wot a bizzare comment

4 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

I'd take a trier like Penney over a faker like reach every day of the week. 

Because you end up playing Championship football by pretending to be a footballer 🤦

Reach might not be everyone’s cup of tea but, no doubting his ability as a footballer. 

Guest Therealrealist

What as Penney ever done in a wednesday shirt? Is it cus he’s ‘one of our own’ that people want him in the team?

3 hours ago, nort pole owl said:

U need pace to play 352 formation which we played before all the injuries so why play Liam palmer and Adam reach ahead of matt penny it's wrong on penney he's young and hungry but alot is wrong  with this club.... Were negative that why he doesn't play plus no proper club has a cf taking throw ins 

Think you have hit the nail on the head with saying negativity. Spoke to my last boss who is a Leeds fan and he said that summed Monk up. Trying to win every match 1-0.

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Because Reach is presently twice the player that Penney is.

Penney might come good, but right now he’s nowhere near being a good Championship player.

Penney 22years old now is the time Harris has to play left midfield against Rotherham penney left back but monk won't do that and I'm wondering why 

This is part of what I think would help - give Penney a run in the side and it would galvanise the fans if he comes good.   I think we all see a player in there but yet he is being hung out because he's had a couple of below par performances, but who hasn't in this squad?   

Monk does not realise that getting a tune out of Penney would help his own cause.

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Think you have hit the nail on the head with saying negativity. Spoke to my last boss who is a Leeds fan and he said that summed Monk up. Trying to win every match 1-0.

I suppose he just doesn't fit so pal... The young lad can play I don't care what anyone says 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

This is part of what I think would help - give Penney a run in the side and it would galvanise the fans if he comes good.   I think we all see a player in there but yet he is being hung out because he's had a couple of below par performances, but who hasn't in this squad?   

Monk does not realise that getting a tune out of Penney would help his own cause.

Spot on! hopefully get all players fit play 352harris penney out wide with Patterson reach as back ups.... if injuries happen tell that happens play Patterson up front