How long realistically has Monk got left??

How long does he realistically have left - he has brought a whole new coaching setup , and his “own” players - and things haven’t changed not in the slightest. 

The football is dire - our creativity is next to zero - something needs to change and fast 

This years excuse is time to gel - unfortunately we don’t have that luxury.

Why are we always so slow to react on critical decisions? For me he should have gone last night (well last season after the Brentford debarcle) 

I just can’t see DC pulling the trigger anytime soon? Anything less than 4 points in the next 2 games he has to be a goner surely? 

Time will tell......

• Like 1

I said in another thread. DC must have somebody ready immediately before he sacks Monk. Otherwise we will be even more of a rudderless ship. Up the creek without a paddle. 

Floating aimlessly towards extinction. 

A bit of a Mary Celeste and Titanic. 

We're all at sea. 

Basically we're sunk. 

Will the captain go down with his ship? 

Hopefully not. 

The captain will jump ship and we will be saved by Captain Fantastic. 

I was behind Monk for the most part of last season. Mostly down to the sh1tshow he inherited when he took over.

However, given he’s had his chance to bring in the players he wanted which in my opinion are garbage with the exception of Izzy Brown coupled with our dull, uninspiring and negative tactics, I would sack him now without delay.

Ive had us down to be relegated all season and I was not getting carried away with early season form. 

I was right.

The players have been asked to pay £10 a week subs from next season if we go down.

Got a pitch booked at Graves Park.

Council are putting a fence and park benches around it just in case. 

It’s the one at the top of the hill. Calling it Elev8 Stadium.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I reckon 2 bad results in next 2 games will get him sacked

If it takes us to lose our next two games to get this inept, uninspiring excuse as a manager sacked then it has my vote.

When we have lost in recent weeks but showed spirit I thought maybe just maybe we might have a chance of staying in the Championship this year but the chance of that happening with Monk in charge appears remote.

If Mr Chansiri IS passionate about SWFC he should wield the axe today or sooner !!

im afraid Mr Monk you’re times up 

• Like 1