Had enough now

Well I did not accept his attitude ( the chairman’s ) after he tried to up ( double at least) the tickets for the directors box After years of support in sponsorship for players / kits etc an absolute disgrace as well as fellow friends did the same 

he is arrogant and not a nice genuine guy at all in my opinion . 

disrespect is the word so I for one am not giving monies to him Until he has gone 

I go or used to a lot of away games instead . If Most of others had Followed the lead it would be different now . 
I have been watching Wednesday for 45 years so no one can say I have not been loyal I am just not a fool for anyone least of all with a chairman like this . 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm not following. How can the chairman put up the price for tickets when there are no fans in the stadium?

Sorry if misleading 

three years ago he did this but it was a start of what was to come in his attitude to everything and disrespect to the fans 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Ah right.

But what's changed for you to have had enough now all of a sudden if this happened three years ago?

Just another flounce thread. It’s almost like this is the first bad run or period of turmoil the club has had for some fans. Like the last 20 years didn’t happen, after every inept performance there’s ten’s of threads saying that’s it, I’m done! No more.... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Just another flounce thread. It’s almost like this is the first bad run or period of turmoil the club has had for some fans. Like the last 20 years didn’t happen, after every inept performance there’s ten’s of threads saying that’s it, I’m done! No more.... 

I'm struggling to tell, to be honest.

It seems like something has triggered the OP to decide that now is the moment they've had enough. The directors' box issue can't have suddenly hit home three years after the event and caused him to now refuse to spend a penny more on the club, can it?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

It's frustration. People start getting a bit of optimism then everything comes crashing down. Win on the first day of the season, draw with Watford, so close to a win against qpr, lose to Brentford but commentators stating Wednesday will definitely stay up with what they've seen... All building up for our biggest 3 games where 7 points min are needed and then we have that against Luton! 

1 minute ago, JOCOWl said:

It's frustration. People start getting a bit of optimism then everything comes crashing down. Win on the first day of the season, draw with Watford, so close to a win against qpr, lose to Brentford but commentators stating Wednesday will definitely stay up with what they've seen... All building up for our biggest 3 games where 7 points min are needed and then we have that against Luton! 

That’s football though isn’t it? Every team is the same. Man Utd looked like superstars vs PSG but shybo vs Palace. We’ll win games this season many had written off and we’ll lose plenty that people think are bankers. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

That’s football though isn’t it? Every team is the same. Man Utd looked like superstars vs PSG but shybo vs Palace. We’ll win games this season many had written off and we’ll lose plenty that people think are bankers. 

It is but ours seem to last 20 years, other clubs on and off through the season! For me, the problem we have is that our decent performances have typically been against the better teams but we've still ended up losing, or drawing at best. That sets the optimism for the games that are, on paper, against the poorer teams. We then never turn up for them.