team v Rotherham

What these past few games have shown is that without key players like Brown, Luongo and Iorfa we look so short on quality. It’s a massive worry that they could be injured again this season and we already know we can’t replace them with players anywhere near good enough. We need to get a free agent or 2 in that can step up and do a job for us. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

We just have to hope and pray that when Iorfa and Brown come back they don’t pick up another injury in the near future. Along with Luongo for me they are the most important players we have and we have no one anywhere near good enough to replace them. 

You can almost guarantee that Brown will be in and out of the medical room all season.  Makes me wonder if he's really determined to play a crucial role in keeping Wednesday up.

Prima Donna attitude maybe? 

Dawson

Flint      Iorfa    
 Palmer                                Penney

Pelupessey

Brown       Bannan       Reach

Windass     Patterson 

• Thanks 1

Surely we have to try something different? I’m surprised how attacking we have tried to be in these last 2 games, we commit people forward and get into the right positions but there is just no quality or creativity.

Dawson

Penny

Iorfa

Flint

Palmer

Reach

Bannan

FDB

Windass

Paterson

Rhodes

Id ban all long balls unless it’s Bannan and he’s not inside our own half. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

You can almost guarantee that Brown will be in and out of the medical room all season.  Makes me wonder if he's really determined to play a crucial role in keeping Wednesday up.

Prima Donna attitude maybe? 

it’s so frustrating because imo he is such a talented player, possibly the best quality we have in the squad. I agree though that he will be in and out of the medical room. Be surprised if we get 20 games from him this season. 

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
9 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Do you mean just for the Rotherham game?

If not, Luongo plays instead of JP.

Yes of course 

18 hours ago, brando said:

They have a far better manager...

The Rotherham fans didn't think so 4 years ago, 90% wanted him out from day 1.

Now he has developed into a good young manager, but not over night, he, like Monk, had to have a clear out of over paid under performing players and rebuild, it's taken him 4 years to do that, not One year.

39 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

The Rotherham fans didn't think so 4 years ago, 90% wanted him out from day 1.

Now he has developed into a good young manager, but not over night, he, like Monk, had to have a clear out of over paid under performing players and rebuild, it's taken him 4 years to do that, not One year.

Difference is that was his first job and he had an affiliation for the club.

Our manager has had a bad managerial career and his affiliation to Wednesday is going off injured at Brammal lane leaving us with ten men in 2003. I am still convinced he was able to carry on and had we not been losing that game he would have carried on.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Difference is that was his first job and he had an affiliation for the club.

Our manager has had a bad managerial career and his affiliation to Wednesday is going off injured at Brammal lane leaving us with ten men in 2003. I am still convinced he was able to carry on and had we not been losing that game he would have carried on.

This could be interpreted as:-

Garry Monk is a bad manager because his affiliation to Wednesday is going off injured at Brammal lane leaving us with ten men in 2003. I am still convinced he was able to carry on and had we not been losing that game he would have carried on.

lol