Interesting statistic

3 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Probably our best wing back. Had a couple of good games, then one average game and not seen him since. Yet some players play poor for weeks and still somehow end up starting again.

Give Penney a proper run of games and I think he’ll prove he’s our best wing back. 

Absolutely agree. Criminal underuse. 

I think Monk is the most tactically inept manager we may well have ever had. His initial line ups are bizarre with no clear structure. The players look bereft of confidence in what they should and shouldn't be doing. And his in game substitutions are just mind bogglingly poor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malek said:

While Jos was at Wednesday. We won all 5 games that Penney started until he injured his shoulder against Villa and got played all over the pitch. 

While they were both at St Pauli, they won almost 3 times more points in games when Penney started (promotion form) compared when he didn't play (relegation form). 

Under Monk this season, Wednesday won 4 points in 2 games when Penney started and another 4 in 5 when he didn't play. 

And he can"t get a game?! I can’t be only one who can't see any sense in not playing him... 

So what are you trying to say.? 

4 minutes ago, torryowl said:

youve just made another one ....we didnt beat stoke either 

True, I made another mistake. We won 4 and drew 1 before he injured his shoulder. Stoke is the game we played 1:1. He injured his shoulder in his 6'th start and that was game against Villa. 

56 minutes ago, malek said:

Like rest of our squad that is doing great. Anyway you proved long ago and many times since that you know sh*t all about football. 

29 minutes ago, malek said:

True. Sorry, it was my mistake. We won 4 and drew against Leeds. Doesn't take much from my point, though. 

16 minutes ago, malek said:

True, I made another mistake. We won 4 and drew 1 before he injured his shoulder. Stoke is the game we played 1:1. He injured his shoulder in his 6'th start and that was game against Villa. 

lol

9 hours ago, Ian said:

I’m not sure you can use Harris and delivery in the same sentence....9 times out of 10 he kicks it at the defender stood a foot away from him

After creating 3 or 4 good opportunities to get the ball into the box. Gets half a yard and wastes it. Delivers the ball when the defender is back in position.

11 hours ago, malek said:

While Jos was at Wednesday. We won all 5 games that Penney started until he injured his shoulder against Villa and got played all over the pitch. 

While they were both at St Pauli, they won almost 3 times more points in games when Penney started (promotion form) compared when he didn't play (relegation form). 

Under Monk this season, Wednesday won 4 points in 2 games when Penney started and another 4 in 5 when he didn't play. 

And he can"t get a game?! I can’t be only one who can't see any sense in not playing him... 

Further evidence that monk is clueless. Wish DC could see it.