I'm convinced we are going down

Just now, Sticky Micky said:

Use the 12 points punishment all you want 

But the form over the last year is good enough to send us down regardless 

Most people know if monk carries on he will send us down 

If we sack monk, does anyone trust DC to get a better replacement 

Our 'TOP SIGNINGS' are Cardiff and Wigan rejects 

Signed a bunch of crocks, one player who passed a medical with a broken leg ffs 

I'm almost certain we will be relegated 

Our manager doesn't care, our chairman doesn't care and with today's **** show the players probley don't care 

And the most heartbreaking thing is 

Us as fans have to sit there and watch our beloved club sinking like a massive turd 

Can't argue with a word of it, I really wish Chansiri would sell up and kickoff while there is still a club to sell.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Use the 12 points punishment all you want 

But the form over the last year is good enough to send us down regardless 

Most people know if monk carries on he will send us down 

If we sack monk, does anyone trust DC to get a better replacement 

Our 'TOP SIGNINGS' are Cardiff and Wigan rejects 

Signed a bunch of crocks, one player who passed a medical with a broken leg ffs 

I'm almost certain we will be relegated 

Our manager doesn't care, our chairman doesn't care and with today's **** show the players probley don't care 

And the most heartbreaking thing is 

Us as fans have to sit there and watch our beloved club sinking like a massive turd 

We are goin down pal without a shadow of a doubt..wish we had took the hit and go5 demoted...it was always goin to be a slow lingering death

I'm hardly a fan of Chansiri. Yes, he's put the money in and done some commendable things during the pandemic for staff etc. But I'm very critical of him. Other than spending he's an awful owner and a worse businessman. Utterly hopeless. 

But, I can't agree that he didn't care. I genuinely, despite his many many flaws could never say he doesn't care. He clearly does. 

• Like 5

I’ve been concerned all summer. I don’t think some supporters realise how difficult it could be. 

Wigan finished 13th place and 12 points took them down. Off that basis we need to be aiming for 12th? Do I see a 12th placed side at the moment? Not at all.

• Like 3

We're definitely going down

Why?

• -12 points deductions
  • Player embargoes
  • Having to pick up injured scraps during transfer windows
  • We even signed a player who's not played since a double leg break and somehow let him sign as though he'd passed a medical

The manager could be doing (much) better but I doubt any manager could save us right now from the result of many years of absolute mismanagement and horrific decisions leading to the situation we find ourselves in

Sack Monk if you want - it wont' make the blindest bit of difference.

What's happening now hasn't just been predictable (and predicted) for a couple of years now, it's been inevitable

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, poite said:

I'm hardly a fan of Chansiri. Yes, he's put the money in and done some commendable things during the pandemic for staff etc. But I'm very critical of him. Other than spending he's an awful owner and a worse businessman. Utterly hopeless. 

But, I can't agree that he didn't care. I genuinely, despite his many many flaws could never say he doesn't care. He clearly does. 

I care about the air-con in my car

I own my car

I care about my air-con
Iv'e no idea how to fix my air-con issue though

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Said it before, but Monk reminds me of Dave Jones. He lacks charisma and likeability , and as shallow as it sound, both can buy you results and more importantly time. Brian Laws was in credit with this. 

I've never ever heard Brian Laws being described as 'charismatic' before

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, poite said:

I get the impression Chansiri is past caring and has lost interest.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I think he is. And the fans liked him. Stuff like that can go a long way in football, and buy you time during the inevitable rocky patches. Irvine was another who just didn’t connect with the fans. Jos as well. Carlos ‘got it’ as did Big Ron. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I wouldnt describe Laws as charismatic but he did have a bit of a flair for public relations.

His running down the line waving a Wednesday scarf when we scored v Sheff U felt a bit contrived (although I loved it).