Tactics that make your eyes bleed

It’s all a pile of sh*te isn’t it.

Even when Paterson takes an age to get a throw in with little time left on the clock is annoying me.  And then it only reaches the first defensive man anyway.  

I wanted Monk to do well but that’s time up for me.  Today was worse than I could have imagined 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Flint one was making my head hurt.

Our only way of transitioning the ball from defence to attack was trying to lump it to our CB at RW. 

It’s the most over complicated system I’ve ever seen. When things aren’t going well you need to get back to basics. We are a team devoid of confidence and lost for ideas. 

• Like 3

We don't have the quality to play out from the back so we have to lump it and hopefully win second balls.

Its so easy to play against.

He does sometimes like atBirmingham come up with a really good plan.

But its like 1 in 6 that our tactics are better than the opposition. 

Hes a charlatan.

Edited by Nero
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, 0114 said:

The Flint one was making my head hurt.

Our only way of transitioning the ball from defence to attack was trying to lump it to our CB at RW. 

It’s the most over complicated system I’ve ever seen. When things aren’t going well you need to get back to basics. We are a team devoid of confidence and lost for ideas. 

Two games we've done that now and i cant remember us keeping meaningful possession from this tactic. Instead Flint trudges back in the hope he is back in position before the opposition can launch a meaningful attack.

Sometimes you have to take defeat on the chin when you play to your strengths but get beat by the better side. We are playing woeful football that is painful to watch and doesn't benefit the majority of our players. 

6 minutes ago, MrEdwards said:

Starts Hunt against Brentford and Pessy against Luton

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

Good point.

Pathetic planning really

Yep, realised too late at half-time that he had got it wrong as we were wide open against an attacking Brentford side so went with the negative choice from the start against Luton and we failed to get on the ball enough against a weaker opponent.

Result - 0 points. 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Two games we've done that now and i cant remember us keeping meaningful possession from this tactic. Instead Flint trudges back in the hope he is back in position before the opposition can launch a meaningful attack.

Sometimes you have to take defeat on the chin when you play to your strengths but get beat by the better side. We are playing woeful football that is painful to watch and doesn't benefit the majority of our players. 

It’s very frustrating and your spot on, there’s a right way to lose a football match. But the way we lose is what’s really bad at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Kachunga looks a very poor player, don’t know what he did to warrant a start. 

He's done nothing the whole time he's been here, we'd have been better off with Dele-Bashiru Borner or Penney on the pitch and then rejig to put round pegs in round holes