I a good team Barry banana is great, in a crap footballing team he doesn’t show up like the other players. He’s been over rated like the other deadwood for the last two seasons, sad thing is the clear out is still in progress. 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I’ve been sayin for a year we had to get rid as he enters the last few month of his contract...all we are goin to get now is half arsed performances so he can jump ship in June and get a nice big payday s7mwher3 else..we never learn

Looks like the swear filter is on its arsè as much as the players if this abomination needs re-wording 🤣

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Bunch of wasters who didn't train properly that lot though - glad to see the back of them! :ph34r:

Wrong’uns mate

10 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Like I said in the bannan to Brentford thread..a change would do us both good...he’s a top player at this level but it’s time for us both to move on..surely even the hard of thinking realise this??

So why would losing out best player for a pittance be good for us?

Just now, BIG D said:

Because we would have to change the way we play..have you not noticed things are not working? Anyhow a ‘pittance’ is still a lot more 5han we will get in 8 months

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

He is our best..by a street..bet he wished he had gone to Brenfford

• Like 1
Just now, Therealrealist said:

Because we would have to change the way we play..have you not noticed things are not working? Anyhow a ‘pittance’ is still a lot more 5han we will get in 8 months

We are awful without Bannan..ffs

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

Manager at fault..ffs

4 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

So we’re sh it but losing our best player will make us better?

lol

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Bannan is overrated and the lack of scrutiny of him has made him put in these half arsed performances for quite a long time now.

He’s on easy street mate..the main man..runs the show..the big cheese..he should want to move on..

• Like 1

Our midfield is one of our main problems as most teams go through it without a challenge.  I know we've missed louongo but he gets injured every couple of matches anyway.  But other than that the physicality is not there

City are struggling a bit this season.

I think Pep should get rid of de Bruyne and get them playing in a different way. 

52 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Bannan used to look up and have Forestieri, Hooper, Lee, Wallace etc making runs and giving him options.  He knew the ball would stick or he would get the ball back. We have no one anywhere near their quality these days. He’s the very least of ours problems and we’re lucky he’s still here. 

Should he not adapt his play if the players he’s playing aren’t as good as they used to be. He’s not standing out like he should. Think he’d be more suited to playing where kachunga played today behind the strikers . Monk doesn’t play to his strengths at all but I think Barry could do more than he did today.