Garry Monk - Back Him Or Sack Him?

Garry Monk - Back Him Or Sack Him?  

602 members have voted

1. 1. Garry Monk - Back Him Or Sack Him?

• BACK him - Monk is the Man!
    • SACK him - Time to go - Monk OUT

17 minutes ago, owlsfan_72 said:

I really feel uncomfortable with these polls and the vitriol flying around, as we're talking about a human being who is trying his hardest to succeed. But I'm sorry Garry, it's obvious that your tenure is over and it's time for Mr Chansiri to give someone else the chance to save the club from relegation. 

Same here, actually lkie monk. And didnt wsnt to me looking at sacking him as it means we are doing crap again. But for whatever reason it is just no working in any area of the pitch. GK is a disaster, strikers just not scoring more than 1 goal a game. Sorry but have to roll the dice again.  Would even have bloody CC or Pulis.  I guess he has got one more game against Rotherham  and not just a win but a few goals and a vastly improved performance or DC will let him go.

2 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

You also asked if we would have had a better chance of winning, which is what I was answering yes to. We played much better with those 3 in the team and the results were better.

But you need to score and create chances at home to win home games.  I just don't see how 3 defensive players would have changed that. We may have got a 0-0, but even that would have been depressing. 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WTF IS THIS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE?!?!?!

Name them and I'll delete their accounts

If you're wrong I'll delete YOURS

Deal?

Deal.

@Bloody Valentine

@whw

@Owling with laughter

@Class of 91

100% definite pigs. And I've got suspicions about a few others too. Plus a couple of others who come on but maybe not tonight. 

41 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't know why people think it validates their  opinion to tell us what their mates think too

lol

The wisdom of the crowd is a well known premise when it comes to betting odds. People think it validates their opinion because usually the more people that agree on a certain outcome the more likely it is that it will be realised.

It might also be wise to check the knowledge base of the "crowd" before putting the mortgage on it though.

If i'd gone today, I would probably be a lot angrier than I am now.

I've voted to go, not just for today mind.    I find the man to be clueless, probably does the job parrot fashion from the managers he had during his playing career.    Devoid of ideas and does not inspire either the fans or the players.  

• Like 1

I am not sure of anything at the mo, appears every decision we make goes against us. After watching us for nearly 60 yrs I feel so low about us, beyond despair. Not much else to say, except thank god for alcohol, full set tonight for sure.

• Like 1

He’s just another in the long list of uninspiring plodders that we’ve appointed largely against the wishes of the fan base.

His pride might be a little dented if he was relieved of his duties but he’d be ok... big pay off and all that. He’d find himself offering his opinions on Sky.

If he stays then we are truly shafted.

• Like 4