Garry Monk - Back Him Or Sack Him?

Garry Monk - Back Him Or Sack Him?  

602 members have voted

1. 1. Garry Monk - Back Him Or Sack Him?

• BACK him - Monk is the Man!
    • SACK him - Time to go - Monk OUT

20 hours ago, torryowl said:

because he's our  manager and while he is i'll continue to back him ....i back the players as well  even though there current form  is  dire ......whether that makes me a happy clapper i know not but i dont feel happy with the current situation but me  withdrawing my support wont improve anything . 

With that attitude, you could be watching us in the Meadowhall Sunday League under Peter Eustace, still blindly saying "I back the manager and players". 

Not backing the grossly underperforming manager and wanting change doesn't make anybody any less of a supporter of the club, and the "I'm a real supporter so I back the manager regardless" stance doesn't make anybody a bigger or better fan.

Where would we be if bad managers didn't get the boot? You must have hated it when Eustace got the sack and that flashy Atkinson bloke took over. Or when Turner was replaced by Sturrock, or when Irvine was replaced by Megson and subsequently Jones.

• Like 1

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Fail to win tomorrow and he has got to go. We can’t afford to waste anymore time with him as our manager. 

I'm honestly really surprised he's still here after the last three games, and that's even taking into account Chansiri and his ways of holding onto managers way way too long

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

With that attitude, you could be watching us in the Meadowhall Sunday League under Peter Eustace, still blindly saying "I back the manager and players". 

Not backing the grossly underperforming manager and wanting change doesn't make anybody any less of a supporter of the club, and the "I'm a real supporter so I back the manager regardless" stance doesn't make anybody a bigger or better fan.

Where would we be if bad managers didn't get the boot? You must have hated it when Eustace got the sack and that flashy Atkinson bloke took over. Or when Turner was replaced by Sturrock, or when Irvine was replaced by Megson and subsequently Jones.

Now where have I said I'm better supporter than those that criticise .....l know who's a poor manager /player but me criticising them wont make a scrap of difference to there ability or lack of