£640

That’s how much an early bird season ticket on the South Stand costs and with the club not offering refunds for season tickets this season it’s how much they will cost next season.

Surely that’ll be a record high season ticket price to watch third division football in England?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

We have to pay high prices so we can get high quality players in. If they drop the prices then the players we can recruit will reflect that. Can you imagine how bad we'd be if we had reasonable prices like other teams? 

We've  been paying high prices for years and still at the bottom

50 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Fans voted for it

Fans voted to keep the prices and maintain the standard and level of investment in the first team.

48 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

In fairness this is what the fans voted for.

We’ve kept our side of the bargain, looking at that starting 11 today I’m not sure the club have kept theirs.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/february/owls-thank-supporters/

Oh I know mate

It was obvious what was going to happen before that vote was even voted on

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh I know mate

Of course it was, we were in an embargo (that we weren't initially informed of) within a few weeks of the survey - must have known it wouldn't have been possible to maintain the level of investment on that basis. 

58 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Fans voted for it

I would have more confidence in the fairness of a Russian election than that vote

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

That’s how much an early bird season ticket on the South Stand costs and with the club not offering refunds for season tickets this season it’s how much they will cost next season.

Surely that’ll be a record high season ticket price to watch third division football in England?

But if you want the club to keep investing in the top players we have to pay top prices according to Chansiri. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh I know mate

I have to admit like a complete mug I took him on his word and voted for it.

If he couldn’t deliver on this promise he should never have made it.

So glad I moved from the South Stand to the North a couple of years ago although it says a lot about our ticket prices when I’m considering it a “result” that I’ll only have to pay £550 to watch third division football next season rather than £640.

• Like 1

This thread is the most important on here this weekend, but it will get no attention.

Monk will be blamed.

The players will be blamed.

The fans will be blamed.

The rapidly becoming invisible DC will escape continuously unaccountable.

Shame on us.

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I have to admit like a complete mug I took him on his word and voted for it.

If he couldn’t deliver on this promise he should never have made it.

So glad I moved from the South Stand to the North a couple of years ago although it says a lot about our ticket prices when I’m considering it a “result” that I’ll only have to pay £550 to watch third division football next season rather than £640.

Seriously considering not taking up the i-follow for future home games if only to save £10 from being knocked off my payment towards next seasons ticket.

The midweek Sky game felt like a huge bonus! 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Seriously considering not taking up the i-follow for future home games if only to save £10 from being knocked off my payment towards next seasons ticket.

The midweek Sky game felt like a huge bonus! 

I haven’t bothered paying for one yet mate, next seasons ticket will be over priced enough without me having deductions made from it to pay for a sub standard streaming service that rarely works.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I haven’t bothered paying for one yet mate, next seasons ticket will be over priced enough without me having deductions made from it to pay for a sub standard streaming service that rarely works.

I'd love to tell you what you're missing out on mate but I just don't have the time to describe it all!

Sadly the streaming service has worked perfectly for me so far.