Time to bring in Pearson

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Get Big Sam in

Get Paul Cook in

Give the job to John Sheridan 

etc etc etc

Do you honestly think the results under Monk since Xmas warrant him still being in the job?

I know some of the suggestions for his replacement are ridiculous (either in there's no chance of it happening or they're 5hite Managers)

I'm also pretty certain that he's got Chansiri's backing, so whether we like it or not, for the time being Monk is the Man (so I understand why you don't want to Slag him off) 

But  given both results and  Performances since  Xmas (although admittedly i haven't watched a match since theres been no fans) your constant backing of him also seems bizarre.

36 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Do you honestly think the results under Monk since Xmas warrant him still being in the job?

I know some of the suggestions for his replacement are ridiculous (either in there's no chance of it happening or they're 5hite Managers)

I'm also pretty certain that he's got Chansiri's backing, so whether we like it or not, for the time being Monk is the Man (so I understand why you don't want to Slag him off) 

But  given both results and  Performances since  Xmas (although admittedly i haven't watched a match since theres been no fans) your constant backing of him also seems bizarre.

My only point was how we have the same ridiculous predictable posts year  in year out with the same stuff posted

Play 4-4-2
Get Nigel Pearson in 

etc

etc

As for backing Monk - it's called fully supporting the manager/team - I'm never going to be ashamed of ever doing that

Owlstalk Shop

Anyone with a good reputation probably would not want to take on the poison chalice that is Wednesday, which leaves us with chancers, new to the job or keeping Monk.

We're in a dreadful mess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

My only point was how we have the same ridiculous predictable posts year  in year out with the same stuff posted

Play 4-4-2
Get Nigel Pearson in 

etc

etc

As for backing Monk - it's called fully supporting the manager/team - I'm never going to be ashamed of ever doing that

People who fully support every single thing the club does have held us back for years

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Who are they?

Just Uber fan types happy clappers..call em wot you want..they still think dc is great and they always back crap managers right up to the point they get sacked etc..same owd same owd

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Get Hirsty and Waddle in, with big Ron overseeing them

Waddle and Ron..no thanks to hirsty

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Get Big Sam in

Get Paul Cook in

Give the job to John Sheridan 

etc etc etc

You forgot Brian Laws ,Ron Atkinson & Trevor Francis, oh and Big Jack otherwise engaged in higher matters. 

Edited by Big Jack