MONK OUT

4 hours ago, Crofty_11 said:

Needs to go tonight. Need fresh ideas & positivity if we’re to have a fighting chance of staying up. Anything less than 3 points today was unacceptable.

I've been an Owls fan since Albert Quixall days when I was a toddler. Yes, many years of torment with euphoria at Wembley and promotion. Now, I'm so pissed and fed up of the garbage that I'm watching with no hope of improvement. Sorry for being so pessimistic, but I'm pissed. Get lost Monk you useless git.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Skyline said:

Out of his depth. 

Some of the signings on paper are good, but he isn't getting the best out of them. 

We need someone with experience of getting teams out of a relegation battle, someone to really drag us out of this mess. GM is not that man. 

I never wanted him, was gutted when we did get him but I backed him. I've now lost all patience. 

GM is...... 

Gary Megson. 

12 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

The highlights on sky sports we look absolutely shambolic from front to back.

Defensively,  Flint a cart horse, Dawson glued to his line.

Midfield, no protection, no impetus, even bannan looks absolutely garbage and doesn't give a flying fück. Players just standing still or stopping

That was it. We had no attacking highlights. Shameful

It all just looks a complete and utter shitshow and absolutely nothing to show us that things will improve for the better.

Absolute disgrace from the very top right to the bottom once again

You lucky get ! I threw £10 at ifollow and had to suffer what you saw in 5 minutes for 90. Boring, predictable and out classed by Luton !!!  I’ve supported Monk but, wow, we are so far off the mark it’s frightening. I shall be having a refund for this years ST in May and they can shove ifollow where the sun don’t shine. I’m not paying to watch that dross.

On 25/10/2020 at 00:57, FreshOwl said:

You could tell in his post match interview.....he knows what’s coming out of his mouth is BS

Imagine this bloke trying to motivate the dressing room on a home run like this. Even on a good day he’s got no umph about him 

Same interview everytime,no passion whatsoever..

Gary, i don't want to hear your words anymore, they send me to sleep. Actions are what is required here this season, not excuses.

Losing to Luton is embarrassing. 

For me he has to go now. He didn't even get the team to have a go at Luton, if we are hammering them and lose by a counter attack, i can take that.  To be lucky to go in level at half time, i cannot.

This season of all seasons we cannot just give someone time who is not up to the job.

• Like 1

On 25/10/2020 at 07:23, doubleo said:

You lucky get ! I threw £10 at ifollow and had to suffer what you saw in 5 minutes for 90. Boring, predictable and out classed by Luton !!!  I’ve supported Monk but, wow, we are so far off the mark it’s frightening. I shall be having a refund for this years ST in May and they can shove ifollow where the sun don’t shine. I’m not paying to watch that dross.

Make that two of us Doublo

i have watched the Owls for over 60 years, through so good times and a lot of bad but always hoping a new season will bring new optimism but I’ve just about had enough. The sooner Monks our the better.

• Like 2

Same old cak. Square pegs in round holes. Left footers on right, right footers on left. Eye watering hoof ball. Players looking bewildered and confused with tactics. Bizarre substitutions, players hung out to dry. Has his own back room staff and his own players. No more excuses.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

We started 12 pts from safety (4th bottom), after 7 games we are still 8pts from safety. So we have closed the gap by 4pts from the 21 available. Woeful. 

Does anyone dispute that a change of manager would at least see the 'bounce' factor and a few more points, and does any disagree that it would be impossible to find anyone who is worse? Whats the downside to a change? I can't see any.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bolton9owl said:

Make that two of us Doublo

i have watched the Owls for over 60 years, through so good times and a lot of bad but always hoping a new season will bring new optimism but I’ve just about had enough. The sooner Monks our the better.

I think you and me have a lot in common. Apart from the odd couple of years here and there it's been a painful journey. I honestly thought DC would do it but things on and off the pitch seem as bad as I can remember them. There was always a hope, a chance that we were going to break through to the big time but we are at least 5 years away from the Prem (and that's with a following wind). As for Monk - I've supported him, believing he needed his own staff and time. I'll give him a bit longer but things need to improve fast. But win the next 2 and it's game on !!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, doubleo said:

I think you and me have a lot in common. Apart from the odd couple of years here and there it's been a painful journey. I honestly thought DC would do it but things on and off the pitch seem as bad as I can remember them. There was always a hope, a chance that we were going to break through to the big time but we are at least 5 years away from the Prem (and that's with a following wind). As for Monk - I've supported him, believing he needed his own staff and time. I'll give him a bit longer but things need to improve fast. But win the next 2 and it's game on !!!

We're not 5 years away we are 1 year away.

All it takes is a good manager and a few good singings and anyone can make a go at it in this division.

Look at the start Reading have made, they've done nothing for a few seasons!