MONK OUT

The highlights on sky sports we look absolutely shambolic from front to back.

Defensively,  Flint a cart horse, Dawson glued to his line.

Midfield, no protection, no impetus, even bannan looks absolutely garbage and doesn't give a flying fück. Players just standing still or stopping

That was it. We had no attacking highlights. Shameful

It all just looks a complete and utter shitshow and absolutely nothing to show us that things will improve for the better.

Absolute disgrace from the very top right to the bottom once again

• Like 2

Thing is, I really believe Monk cares, and he’s desperate to make a success of the Wednesday job. Sadly though, it’s beyond him, his brand of football is at odds with how the game is played these days. He’s even recruited the type of players he believes can make that game work, but it’s all effort and no quality. 
His recruitment, generally, has been poor, very poor, and certainly up front, any new manager would struggle to get these players scoring. We have to make a change though, we can’t go on like this

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Thing is, I really believe Monk cares, and he’s desperate to make a success of the Wednesday job. Sadly though, it’s beyond him, his brand of football is at odds with how the game is played these days. He’s even recruited the type of players he believes can make that game work, but it’s all effort and no quality. 
His recruitment, generally, has been poor, very poor, and certainly up front, any new manager would struggle to get these players scoring. We have to make a change though, we can’t go on like this

I totally agree. The recruitment has been a shambles unlike many on here who think it has been decent. I would only say Izzy brown has been a good signing and he is injury prone. 

It appears to me that he’s gone for players who give 100%, tow the line and who will be up for the fight but are very limited in quality. I wonder if our recruitment would’ve been different if we didn’t have the 12 point deduction ? 

2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Without the 12 point deduction our start to the season would have seen us in the top half of the table.

The added pressure is all down to the chairman lumbering us with a 12 point deduction.

He is the reason we are at the bottom of the league and he is the reason we will get relegated.

Thanks a lot Dejphon.

If wet relegated by more than 12 points then fair enough it’s on Monk (if he’s here all season) but if it’s inside 12 points, then surely the finger of blame can be pointed at both of them.
Monk didn’t f3£k the finances up. 

Guest Bulgaria
2 hours ago, swfc1983 said:

. It’s not changed at all pass round the back maybe a pass into midfield that then goes straight back to the keeper who kicks it aimlessly straight back to the opposition.

You make it sound better than it actually was.

It's borderline stupidity.

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
3 hours ago, peacock1961 said:

Do you think monk told Bannan to lose the ball, leading to the sending off and then shirk a tackle leading to their goal? 

As I’ve been saying since June Bannan is finished and should be gone. Only the pundits think he’s still good

In a normal club I’m absolutely adamant Monk would have been sacked by now. 

However I genuinely can imagine our chairmen just whipping phone out at 5:10pm and having a gander on Sky Sports Score Centre and going “ahh we lost, be rate”. Then will do same at 9:45 on Wednesday. 

• Like 5

I do understand those saying Monk needs a chance with a team more of his own making I really do.

But, does he really deserve that chance based on anything else we’ve seen from him??

Ive said it before, all the signs point to disaster and yet we are will fully hurtling towards it, worse still we’ve got our foot to the floor.