Wednesday -V- Luton OMDT

Just now, oldishowl said:

Carlos gets stick and deservedly so because he definitely played players who were not fit and some had serious injuries .

Players get injured.

Lees got injured on the pitch against QPR .
Palmer has a back spasm

Shaw went over on his ankle

What’s have they got to do with the manager?

I agree. The one question mark is against signing a CB , Dunkley, who has had a double leg break and has not been available for a couple of months.

35 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Hope he is not messing about too much.
Probably just Kachunga playing where Windass played on Wednesday, problem is I never really understood where that was

“Elias, I need you to play the role Josh played on Wednesday. OK son?”

”Sure Gaffer.......er. What was it?”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Point out where you said " I was slagging the players manager and club off.. but after that performance I realise that I was being a shitstirring weapon" ?

You can't.

Best to just pop them on ignore, some people only come on here to whinge, they're not worth reading. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Point out where you said " I was slagging the players manager and club off.. but after that performance I realise that I was being a shitstirring weapon" ?

You can't.

???  

AM i not allowed to be critical of the players and club..

If you take a look back at this entire season.... i haven't been. Like i said, my issue today is one that many have, the team selection. We are questioning that.

I have no idea what made you single me out, given that i've said little this season and respected the ten games many are giving them. 

3 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I agree. The one question mark is against signing a CB , Dunkley, who has had a double leg break and has not been available for a couple of months.

Yep and possibly Brown who doesn’t have a great injury record.

Problem is the position with Dunkley has been emphasised because of injuries to so many other centre backs, normally we would have got away with it.

6 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

And Brown. 

Be a miracle if he plays 20 games. And given we are threadbare in CMs.

1 minute ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Best to just pop them on ignore, some people only come on here to whinge, they're not worth reading. 

I use my phone solely for accessing the site and there isn't an option to do that.

I'm so cheesed off with this nonsense before we've even kicked off tho..

6 minutes ago, steveraper said:

Clearly, you're the thought police, mate ... no opinion different to yours is allowed.

Utter crap. You can say what you want. What i won;t take is someone having a pop at me for viewing my own opinion and getting a bit tasty with it. Until then, i'd said what most where saying, a poor team selection

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldishowl said:

Yep and possibly Brown who doesn’t have a great injury record.

Problem is the position with Dunkley has been emphasised because of injuries to so many other centre backs, normally we would have got away with it.

In the Star today it said they hope Dunkley may be available at the end of NOVEMBER.

Brilliant.

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Saturdays really seem to drag in the build up to the game. I’ve even done some hoovering to try and make the time go quicker. Praying for a win today. I’m sure I’m not the only one but I reckon I become a nightmare to live with when we lose. 

You’ve got to do something to fill the vacuum. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

I use my phone solely for accessing the site and there isn't an option to do that.

I'm so cheesed off with this nonsense before we've even kicked off tho..

Read my posts, read em.  or are you just plssed off at everyone whose questioned it and decided to have a pop at me.  You're the one that kick started this pal.

Edited by quinnssweetshop

15 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Carlos gets stick and deservedly so because he definitely played players who were not fit and some had serious injuries .

Players get injured.

Lees got injured on the pitch against QPR .
Palmer has a back spasm

Shaw went over on his ankle

What’s have they got to do with the manager?

Perhaps you missed the bit of my post where I said this shouldn't be aimed at the manager.

The fact we keep playing a wing back at CB is on the manager, especially when he has more appropriate defensive options on the bench. He also chose to sign a CB who is still nowhere near returning from a broken leg suffered 10 months ago.