14 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

If only there was an obvious solution to our right footed and left footed wing backs. 

Can’t think what it would be can you?

• Haha 1

Rapidly losing patience with Monk now. Can’t recall us putting in a 90 minute performance for a long long time

It seems like his tactic is to keep it as tight as possible hopefully nick a goal then defend for our lives 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

When our wingers get the ball they slow down to a trot, look around at the strikers up  front, and then come to a standstill before they swing in an underhit predictable cross

You'd have thought the manager would tell them what to do!

2 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Who exactly would you want to be playing?

Not being contrary, genuinely interested as I can't see who else he could really be playing, other than possibly Palmer for Odebajo.

I would have played Palmer but the biggest problem is the positions he is playing them in and the set up .

It is nullifying our better players.

It is too complicated 

When you are struggling you make sure you are set up to do the basics, like defending.

We are completely the opposite 

• Like 1

I’ll be honest, I’ve not missed going down to Hillsborough to sit in the pouring rain and watch dross like this.

A game we really need to win and they turn out garbage like that.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, morganowl said:

No wednesday side in history are as bad as this shower . Facts dont lie. Carlos built a dream laugh my arse off his legacy is certain relegation , massive debt and a slump like bolton. Could be years before club starts looking upwards again. 

Absolutely spot on mate..........

I know what I would be saying to themat half time if I were the manager: "We need to f*ck this bunch of jokers good and proper. Get off your *rses and do the job you're paid to do. Tear them apart - do it quick and do it starting as soon as you see the pitch in the second half.."

Get at them, Wednesday and show no f*cking mercy!