4 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

When was the last game we scored in the first half at home and went on to win? 

Its too long ago to remember.

Weather isnt helping things but still this is garbage, we have to win games, draws losses are not an option, surely they should be going out every game all guns blazing, pathetic, and that effort from reach to try and keep the ball in for the cross my gran could have got to that 

As bad as I've seen us play this season. Lethargic, second to the ball, no urgency or tempo. 

We're making a poor Luton team look good, but in truth all they are doing is battling for the ball and running into space. 

If we turn in a second half performance like the first, we'll be lucky to get a point.

Could make any number of changes, but needs some energy in midfield and the wide positions. Wouldn't be surprised to see FDB and Windass on very soon.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I am being towed to the services after breaking down on the motorway, sounds like you all should be jealous of me

#boastpost.

• Haha 3

HT reflections

Shocking performance - you can almost see the collective shrug from the players as we end up with inverted wingbacks again

Remind me what happened when Harris was on the right last time out? And how about when Reach played on the left?

What is Monk thinking?

Anyway, swap them over please Garry you brain donor

Pelupessy off, Windass on

Odubajo

Flint

van Aken

Harris

Bannan

Windass

Reach

Kachunga

Paterson

Marriott

• Like 1
Just now, Bulgaria said:

Who's towing you, Jack Marriott or Joey?

I don't know but based on that i rang at 2.20 and I'm still here  can only imagine Monk is in charge of the whole operation

• Haha 6

Front 3 are all over the place aren't they. Running around. Not linking up with midfield at all. Reach and Harris can't get down the line at all. Our back 3 just lump it forward. Tactics are so wrong. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Good side Luton

They arnt, we are just sheite 

• Haha 1
Just now, S72 Owl said:

Awful first half. We have a serious lack of quality in the squad. It’s going to be a long season playing like this. 

Man management is the problem..

We defo have a mid table team

The manager is clueless..McCarthy or even Roy Keane..would sort this,Luton..not Real Madrid..come on..ffs

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Our entire squad is worth less than one player in a top Championship side
They are misfits and injured players who play a couple of games then are out for five games

And people still think the manager is to blame for poor perforamnces

lol

Flint and Marriott in the past couple of seasons have gone for big money. 

Reach and Van Aken cost us big money. 

Bannan is widely regarded as one of the best midfielders in the league.

Paterson and Harris we’re playing Prem football two seasons ago. As was Kachunga. 

Don’t give me that rubbish. We have a solid not spectacular side who under the right manager and right system should be seeing off a team like Luton. Or at least giving them a game. 

This is another pathetic, dull as dishwater Monk performance. Horrendous team setup and our only threat is a bit of magic by Bannan or a Paterson long throw. 

He’s a crap manager. 

Watch us play amazing in the 2nd half now 

lol

• Like 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Lets nick one second half then...

Hopefully in the 90th minute so we dont have to spend 20 mins of hanging on for 1-0 like last week

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Absolutely...the number of misplaced passes he did...FFS

No he's set them up to play a specific way. Which is hit it long. It's not working, it's not worked for weeks yet he persists .

If you don't think monk is not the issue your deluded

Edited by agentwalker

The only good thing today is i havent wasted an afternoon in this foul weather watching this sh*te . We wernt any worse when we lost 5-0 at home to blackburn. This like ive said is a team making history for all the wrong reasons , worst home team since 1867. Totally awful new players apart from flint are league 1 standard .nowt more to say 

1 minute ago, Steve Down South said:

I’ve no agenda when it comes to Monk, but how can you say we are battering them?  They are a poor side but could easily be 3-0 up and we haven’t had a shot on target.  A terrible half of football from my perspective, watching Wednesday these days really is hard work.

1 minute ago, Dizzys Dad said:

Plenty on here will.

1 minute ago, pussface said:

Stuart Gray's net spending was less than zero.

Stop making excuses.

2 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

I’ve no agenda when it comes to Monk, but how can you say we are battering them?  They are a poor side but could easily be 3-0 up and we haven’t had a shot on target.  A terrible half of football from my perspective, watching Wednesday these days really is hard work.

image.png.8f4fbd528b5d219a80df55232492d39e.png