Wednesday -V- Luton OMDT

Just now, Brommers said:

I'm not watching the game but the comments on here appear we are getting battered. The BBC stats suggest otherwise,  we've had 9 shots to there 4. Think I'll follow on there as seems much more positive. 

By the comments on here you'd think we were 35-0 down before the break and on to take Arbroaths 135 year record away from them.

• Like 2

I wonder if those fans who thought we'd make the playoffs last week still think that's realistic?

Without several of our better players, we're really struggling so far today. I just don't think our squad is strong enough to expect anything more than a season-long battle against the drop.

Half an hour in, and we've not created a chance of note against Luton.

Having said that, how many times have we gone in at half time ruing our missed chances only to then fall behind? 

It would be be nice if it could work the other way today for a change.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Some reyt whinging fannies in  this thread

No youre right. This is a really positive setup and performance so far. Clearly the lads know exactly what they are expected to do and we are executing it perfectly. Fantastic. Im dead chuffed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I wonder if those fans who thought we'd make the playoffs last week still think that's realistic?

Without several of our better players, we're really struggling so far today. I just don't think our squad is strong enough to expect anything more than a season-long battle against the drop.

Half an hour in, and we've not created a chance of note against Luton.

Having said that, how many times have we gone in at half time ruing our missed chances only to then fall behind? 

It would be be nice if it could work the other way today for a change.

I honestly thought we'd stay up, now i'm not sure!