If we play against a poor Luton with the same spirit and organisation we had against an excellent Brentford we’ll win today. 

Positives...

He’s picked our best two wing-backs and he’s finally put them on their strong foot.

Paterson 

He’ll start a stronger midfield today.

2-0 Wednesday

(and, on a note of real positivity, if we do squeeze 3 points from today, we’d go into Rotherham and Wycombe not only in great shape, but also seeing Iorfa and Brown back)

• Like 2

Just get the 3 points Wednesday. Don’t care how you do it, a last minute 1v0 would do. let’s string a couple of wins together this week! 

Edited by WalthamOwl

We have this habit of playing against good teams really well and then the next game we struggle against a poorer opponent. We must avoid that today, going to -1 is too good to miss considering the next games after this one. 1-0 for Owls, Paterson scores again.

7 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I reserve my naughty thoughts for...

sophia.thumb.jpg.05f9853c5f5ff341694536a179b733a7.jpg

Is that LA Lolo? 

Great post as always Snoots.

Love the Norma,Jean bit.....Let’s not too many Angina’s on the pitch today....

Need to win a home game soon.

And I will put myself through the wringer with ifollow malarkey.

1 hour ago, Brissy-owl said:

Really hope we dont lose this game, big meltdown if we do 

Defeat not an option today,that gap at the bottom....cant let it get any bigger..

3 hours ago, WindygrOWLer said:

Phwoar.....very nice. What's his name?

I believe that's sophia's husband carlo ponti, somebody correct me if I'm wrong 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Despite defeat to a Brentford side that will be clearly challenging for promotion come the end of the season Wednesday can be pleased with their form this season, recording eight points from half-a-dozen games.

Great OP. 

Just to sound a note of caution, 8 points from 6 games is 1.3 points per game. Keep that form going and we'll finish the season relegated on 48 points.

But I'm sure a few smaller clubs will go bust before then, leaving us in the Championship for another term.

Thanks for another great 'un, m'Lord!

I wish I could say I had the pleasure of reading it in peace and quiet with my morning coffee, but the truth is this morning has been one stressful errand after another, and I am now sat in my car with a kid in the back while missus and the other one is in a store getting some necessary stuff to prepare for the colder season, and the errands are only about halfway... If there's one thing I wish covid had killed off it would be bloody Halloween festivities, but noooo, we need our spooky season - albeit taking measures to make it safe - it's like the worst thing you could do with covid virus, trick or treat from door to door... preposterous!

Anyhow, I digress, come on Wednesday!!

Hopefully I can follow on iFollow today!