Wednesday -V- Luton OMDT

If we play against a poor Luton with the same spirit and organisation we had against an excellent Brentford we’ll win today. 

Positives...

He’s picked our best two wing-backs and he’s finally put them on their strong foot.

Paterson 

He’ll start a stronger midfield today.

2-0 Wednesday

(and, on a note of real positivity, if we do squeeze 3 points from today, we’d go into Rotherham and Wycombe not only in great shape, but also seeing Iorfa and Brown back)

• Like 2

We have this habit of playing against good teams really well and then the next game we struggle against a poorer opponent. We must avoid that today, going to -1 is too good to miss considering the next games after this one. 1-0 for Owls, Paterson scores again.

10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Despite defeat to a Brentford side that will be clearly challenging for promotion come the end of the season Wednesday can be pleased with their form this season, recording eight points from half-a-dozen games.

Great OP. 

Just to sound a note of caution, 8 points from 6 games is 1.3 points per game. Keep that form going and we'll finish the season relegated on 48 points.

But I'm sure a few smaller clubs will go bust before then, leaving us in the Championship for another term.

Thanks for another great 'un, m'Lord!

I wish I could say I had the pleasure of reading it in peace and quiet with my morning coffee, but the truth is this morning has been one stressful errand after another, and I am now sat in my car with a kid in the back while missus and the other one is in a store getting some necessary stuff to prepare for the colder season, and the errands are only about halfway... If there's one thing I wish covid had killed off it would be bloody Halloween festivities, but noooo, we need our spooky season - albeit taking measures to make it safe - it's like the worst thing you could do with covid virus, trick or treat from door to door... preposterous!

Anyhow, I digress, come on Wednesday!!

Hopefully I can follow on iFollow today!