Wednesday Players Scrapping - Carlton

You never know with Carlton stories, great player for us but his memory aint the best, seems to have a knack for recalling things that never happened.

Isolating John Terry in the League Cup semi finals in 1991 and following that up by nullifying Giggs in the final.....

28 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Great team that played without fear. Love the walk up those days - knowing win, lose or draw you'd see some proper application and determination. Loved those days. That disallowed goal - WTF - awesome!

That goal from Warhurst was actually incorrectly ruled out.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

These days if we played like we did back then the opposition would be rolling round on the floor every two minutes

The game has gone soft, its basically a non contact sport now. You can't tackle anymore. Give me the good old days every time. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, BIG D said:

Hirst 25  seconds

Bright  1 min 20 secs 

lol

Brilliant, remember celebrating that goal haha.

Met Brighty once, a brilliant player, but not on the same planet as Hirsty. When I pointed that out to him, he wasn’t happy. Argued he was better lol....

Guest Therealrealist

I’m sorry but I’m gettin bored of our ‘legends’..hirst and Pearson totally screw-in us over in the belgian debacle..Sheridan been mega bitter after we beat his chezvegas...and he also used to call Leeds ‘us’ on real radio...Palmer just talks nonsense ..I enjoyed the early 90s but they don’t care about us..we shud stop fawning all over em