Hillsborough?

Hillsborough is quickly becoming our bogey ground. Is it the old girls way of telling us it's now time for a new place? I'm not suggesting we move to the moon i'm simply asking is it time for a new home? She's looking tired and unloved now compared to when she was held in high regard and was first choice for semi finals etc. Lots of clubs are now in the same situation as us and are doing something about it. Even last night's victors have recently moved in to a brand spanking new stadium. I'm not even suggesting we leave the area i'm just saying we look dated now and maybe need a new start that will excite fans new and old and breathe new life in to our club.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

Hillsborough is quickly becoming our bogey ground. Is it the old girls way of telling us it's now time for a new place? I'm not suggesting we move to the moon i'm simply asking is it time for a new home? She's looking tired and unloved now compared to when she was held in high regard and was first choice for semi finals etc. Lots of clubs are now in the same situation as us and are doing something about it. Even last night's victors have recently moved in to a brand spanking new stadium. I'm not even suggesting we leave the area i'm just saying we look dated now and maybe need a new start that will excite fans new and old and breathe new life in to our club.

Would Chansiri be able to claim the tax back on a new stadium? Like when you buy a new van or whatever for work, that'd go a long way to balancing the books? 

Otherwise no, a bit of paint or a big banner will do. 

7 hours ago, Sambo89 said:

Would Chansiri be able to claim the tax back on a new stadium? Like when you buy a new van or whatever for work, that'd go a long way to balancing the books? 

Otherwise no, a bit of paint or a big banner will do. 

Err no