Jackson Irvine

As I’ve been saying for ages, this points deduction WILL be putting players off coming here.

We really need to get ourselves into a half decent position by the next transfer window or this will just carry on.

The damage done to our club by this 12 point deduction has been huge.

26000E26-91B5-4CB4-8E32-299036C33995.jpeg

15 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Would have been a good addition. Keeping Pelupessy as Luongo’s cover was always gonna blow up in our face at some point. I honestly thought we would bin Hutch & Pessy, then replace with someone like Irvine. 

I thought we looked pretty solid once Joey came in as Luongo's replacement against a very good side instead of trying to have Bannan and Hunt fill the gap.

Guest wilyfox
22 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

As I’ve been saying for ages, this points deduction WILL be putting players off coming here.

We really need to get ourselves into a half decent position by the next transfer window or this will just carry on.

Surprised by that. Thought wages would have been the issue. He was in relegation battles with Hull and Burton, yet believes he’s above one here?

Guest wilyfox
20 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

I thought we looked pretty solid once Joey came in as Luongo's replacement against a very good side instead of trying to have Bannan and Hunt fill the gap.

I’d back half the people on here to be more influential than Joey. 

29 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Spot on.

Plenty of players this summer will have been put off. Most will want to join clubs with the ambition of getting in the play offs. 

However seeing him without a club after the window has closed may leave him in a precarious position. Ideally we need a player like him and there may be a deal to be done there now both situations have changed somewhat. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Scraping the barrel now arnt we 

what’s Jeff king doing now ?

(actually he was a builder labourer not long ago )

1st hero as a kid for me. He'd be sent off every week these days. My dad always thought he was fair though. Used to say he'd get the ball, and almost certainly got the man.

5 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Remember us being linked to him when he left Burton and was really hoping we'd get him. Looked a real player back then.. 

Instead we spunkes a load of money on crap instead. 

That said seemed to struggle at forest and Hull. 

Forest?

Throw In the towel at Hull and refused to help out his team after lockdown 

Don't want non commit players signing for this club

Just got rid of loads of them players 

If he thinks he's better than us then let him rot at home til he gets that offer

• Like 2

Win Saturday gap down to one, his income currently 0 if the club decides to go back my guess he’d come..but like someone said wasn’t bothered b4 wasn’t both bout helping hull out who’s to say he’ll be that bothered about us? We definitely need some Ito play if louongo out? Pelepoop not the answer even a poo player has a good game once in a while? Pity we missed out on that garner watched him for Watford looks a player