Pelupessy made a difference when he came on

Not a Joey fan but he did well and was a step up from a lad who just doesn't yet have the positional awareness to play in this league.

Worse than playing with 10 men 1st half as he was just not able to react to the game where the manager inexplicably asked him to play.

Needs a straight talking to and if he has the right attitude as well as his undoubted on the ball skills he will come back a proper player.

Not yet though.

• Like 2

Loungo competes and has the ability to drive the side forward.

Joey will compete but rarely pushes us through the middle third and were consequently more solid but at the expense of added threat.

With Loungo [who can do both] out, it was either one or the other IMO.

I wish Joey was better at football

I’d love him to be successful for us but he’s so poo really

Did fine tonight, but I can’t help but laugh when he gets the ball and does that nervous, bobbly first touch thing...and then instantly passes it to Bannan at the earliest opportunity 

50 minutes ago, shandypants said:

No intended disrespect to Hunt but maybe Pelupessy ought to have been brought on in the first half when it became apparent that the game was passing Hunt by. I thought that Pelupessy was one of the few positives tonight. 

It was apparent before kick off - bizarre 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

I think if he’d dropped Luongo for JP he’d have got pelters

Given that the other two on the bench are completely unproven, I think most would have seen it was probably the sensible option

Really? 
surprised nobody mentioned it when the team came out 

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

Didn't they. thought I saw a few surprised dele bashiru or pelupessy didn't replace luongo. Maybe wrong.

I recall some one said Dele but cannot remember anyone saying Joey 

Having said that if he had started Joey and we had the same result he would still have got pelters , be honest most people cannot believe he got another contract 

just shows how short we are in the middle